Father Wen said nothing and looked at the survivors who had pretty fleshy faces.

If he didn't have a gun and allowed this group of people to succeed, then their family of three would be nothing but fish on the chopping board today.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 32 Die

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 32 Die (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

When it comes time for him to beg for mercy and kneel down to beg to let his whole family be let go, will these people let them go? Maybe not?

The words that came out were dirty words that were unpalatable to the ears.

If it really comes to that point, I'm afraid all three of their family will die in an ugly way, right? At that time, it was really impossible to respond to the heavens and the earth.

Father Wen didn't understand that Guojia was still running, so they dared to ignore human life. Aren't they afraid of retribution?

Father Wen raised his hand and pulled the trigger. A 'puff' sound went straight between the eyebrows of the handsome man.

After all the people lying in the yard were taken care of, Father Wen turned around, hugged his wife comfortingly, patted her back, and dragged the body towards the door.

Mother Wen's face turned pale, and she picked up the arrow with trembling hands. Nuan Nuan came out of the house without saying a word and continued to move supplies.

A family of three, each busy with his or her own business, the yard was quiet except for the rustling of footsteps.

After everything was tidied up, it was daybreak.

The air conditioner in the living room was running, bringing a little bit of coolness to the three of them.

The family was sitting on the sofa. Father Wen held his wife in his arms, and her daughter was nestled in her arms. There was Xiaobai in my daughter's arms, and Kio was squatting next to her.

"In order to have a bite to eat or satisfy their own selfish desires, people are robbing and killing people in endlessly. Maybe it is happening around us in invisible places.

It’s only been a few months since the natural disaster, is that all? The difficult days are still to come.

You must protect yourselves, don’t trust anyone, and don’t be soft-hearted. I will also protect you two. If I want to hurt you two, you have to defeat me first. "

At this time, Father Wen's image had grown taller, and both mother and daughter nodded in agreement.

Although Nuan Nuan was very steady when shooting, he didn't dare to show his cowardice. Because it was dark and she couldn't see clearly, her legs were shaking like a sieve.