Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 23 Teng Hai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 23 Tenghai (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Father Wen did not refuse. He raised his hand and pulled the kayak over and handed it to Teng Hai.

"Thank you, thank you." Teng Hai bent down to say thanks and reached out to take the kayak.

"It's okay for the elderly at home, but the children are crying from hunger. There's nothing I can do about this damn flood. I want to go out to find some food and drink to supplement the elderly and children at home." Teng Hai took over the kayak and talked to Wen Father chat.

"Hey, yes, we don't know when this natural disaster will end. We are a little luckier than you. At least the house was not blown away, but there are not many supplies at home, so I can only go out and look for them. There was nothing to eat.

You are the victims of the disaster, and Guojia can also send you some food. If a house like ours is fine, Guojia will not provide subsidies. When I ran out of food, I had to go out and look for it myself. "Father Wen also chatted a few words with Teng Hai.

The two of them were not familiar with each other, so they separated and went back without saying anything.

The father and daughter carried their hiking bags and returned home.

When Mother Wen saw the two men coming back, she quickly poured water for them and washed their hands and faces. Kio and Xiaobai hummed around Nuan Nuan.

Nuan Nuan put her hiking bag on the ground, threw herself into the sofa, raised her hand and touched them. She was almost exhausted today.

Xiaobai's arms and legs began to go their own way again, running around the room. Kio squatted under the sofa, his head resting on his warm belly and looked at her.

"Some commander from the army came home today, looking for you, Old Wen." Wen's mother said as she flipped through the hiking bag the two men brought back to see what was inside.

Father Wen sat on the sofa: "Looking for me? What does the army want from me?"

Nuan Wen also wondered, is there anything at home worthy of a visit by the troops?

"Ah, I understand. Dad." Nuan Nuan sat up, clenched one hand into a fist and smashed it on the palm of the other hand. "Could it be that our sanitary materials company is being acquired by the army? So I came here to talk to you?"

"I don't even know if our company has collapsed." Since the heavy rain, Father Wen has never been to the company again.

"It won't collapse. You didn't go to see it, but people from the army were designated to go. Otherwise, could they come to talk to you?" After saying this, Nuan Nuan nodded affirmatively.

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 23 Teng Hai

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 23 Tenghai (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

"The people in the army told me to come back tomorrow." After saying that, Mother Wen took out the water and odds and ends in the bag and put them on the coffee table, then put the bag away.

Dinner is braised pork, boiled pork slices, steamed fish, and a stir-fried broccoli. Wen Nuan got up and went to dig out dog food for Kio.

"Kio and Xiaobai have already eaten. Stop nagging them and come and eat." Mother Wen had nothing to do at home, so she was responsible for feeding them.

I don’t dare to cook now because the smell can spread for two miles. Isn't that just looking for trouble? It's better to keep a low profile.

If they get greedy and another gang comes, the three of them will not be able to win. Kio himself is quite embarrassed. As for Xiaobai? Forget it, I don’t even know the way to go now.

Mother Wen complained a lot in her heart and quickly called her daughter to eat.

After eating, give some space to Xiaobai. Nuan Nuan held Father Wen with his left hand, Father Wen held Mother Wen, and grabbed the hair on Kio's neck with his right hand, and the whole family went to the space.

Wen's father went to take care of the livestock, and Wen's mother watered the three hundred square meters of land. Check to see if there are any green vegetables that can be picked, pick them and put them in the storage box, saving them for later.

Nuan Nuan sat on the stone bench, eating grapes from the vine above his head, watching Kio and Xiaobai having fun. After thinking about it, yes, the fruit trees on the hilltop haven’t been watered yet.

Wenmu and Nuanwen planted quite a few fruit saplings before. There are big cherry trees, apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, even mango trees and dragon fruit trees. There are saplings that can bear fruit in the second year, and there are also saplings. Nuan Nuan carried the bucket and watered each one.

"Livestock grow very fast. When we bought them, they were all cubs. Now they are half-grown. We can eat them in another two months." Father Wen came out of the livestock pen and watered the animals with Mother Wen, chatting while working. .

Rabbits and quail reproduce the fastest, so they need to be raised in large numbers. These are the rations for them and Xiaobai. Fortunately, Father Wen had stocked up on enough meat, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to feed Xiaobai.

After taking care of the space, the whole family went out to rest.

Early the next morning.

Nuan Nuan got up early in the morning, put on her pajamas, and left the room with a chicken coop on her head.

Kio walked on the left side of Nuan Nuan, and Xiaobai was holding Nuan Nuan's slippers on his right foot. Wen Nuan could only walk straight on one leg, while Xiao Bai lay on the ground and let Wen Nuan drag him along.

This form comes out of the room every day. After feeding Xiaobai and Kio, Wen Nuan walked to the dining table and sat down to eat.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.