Father Wen nodded: "Well, it's almost done tomorrow. We can just clean up the remaining bits and pieces ourselves."

Father Wen looked up at the blue sky and white clouds, and whispered to his daughter: "Daughter, dad hopes that there won't be heavy rains in the next few days, there won't be floods, and there won't be extreme heat or cold."

Wen Nuan was silent for a moment, and then smiled with his teeth: "Dad, I also hope that my dream is fake. If it is really fake, all your savings will be gone by then, hahahaha." Father Wen looked at it The girl who smiled heartlessly at first sight also laughed too.

Father Wen looked up at the construction workers not far away and thought to himself: If a natural disaster really happens, no one can stop it. Human power is too small to change anything. All we can do is try to survive in the harsh environment of the future.

Father Wen never thought of telling Guojia that a natural disaster was coming, because Father Wen himself was not sure about something, how could he say it? I told you that I would be invited to drink tea. If he doesn't get enough bail, he will have to spend 15 days in the detention center. Reason: Spreading rumors to cause trouble and cause panic in society.

Don't talk about finding any hackers, he has no money and all the money is spent. Another one, do you really think Guojia’s protective net is a paper tiger? If he dares to post it, within three days, someone will be designated to find out about him and ask him to go back and assist in the investigation.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 13 Decoration

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 13 Decoration (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

He is not a savior, he has a family to take care of, and his daughter is only twenty-one, the same age as a flower. He is also a speck of dust struggling to survive in the apocalypse. If the natural disaster did not happen, that would be the luckiest thing!

In the afternoon of the next day, the decoration of the villa was completed.

Nuan Nuan found a cleaning team online and tidied up the villa as a whole. Father Wen drove the family of three out for a big meal.

Wen Nuan spent three days shopping.

Go out shopping, eat and drink, buy some milk tea and stock up on rubber bands, buy two. Nail clippers, buy five to spare. Flashlights and candles are useful, buy a few.

Go to the pet store and buy some deworming medicine, trimmers, Elizabethan rings, and other odds and ends. If Wen Nuan thinks they are useful, buy them back.

The rest of the time is spent at home taking care of Kio and the little guy, taking care of the open-mouthed beast in the space.

The little guy's eyes are open now, but he feels a bit blind. His eyes are also foggy and not bright. Wen Nuan hasn't bathed it yet. It's too young. It's easy to get sick if you bathe it at this time. You can wash it later.

May 8, sunny.

"Hello, viewers, welcome to the weather forecast for Province H... Most parts of northern my country... have showers to heavy rains, and northern... eastern Xinjiang has heavy to heavy rains.

In the Jian'an area, there were heavy rains or even heavy rains in some areas of the Huanghuai River. There is an obvious rainfall process in the east and south of Cainan, and the possibility of geological disasters such as mudslides cannot be ruled out. "

Nuan Nuan's family of four, no, a family of five, were sitting in the living room on the first floor watching TV and listening to the weather forecast.

In the living room, no one spoke except for the host's announcement voice, and the atmosphere was strangely quiet for a time.

After a while, Wen's mother got up and called her sister Zhang Li to ask them to stock up on more supplies. Wen's mother's parents are gone, and she only has one sister.

Wen's mother and sister have a very good relationship. When she was young, her parents were busy working, so it was her sister who brought her up and took care of her. But Wen’s mother had never thought of taking her sister over to live with her. How could she do so? My sister is married and has her husband's family, and her husband's family also has brothers and sisters. They are all related, and when the time comes, their tongues touch their teeth, and a lot of things happen. It's better to give some relief as usual.

Besides, my daughter’s space is also a secret and must be kept secret! No matter how good the relationship between sisters is, when it comes to the safety of their daughter, all relationships must be put aside. My daughter is the most important.

Nuan Nuan and Wen's father didn't speak in the living room. Wen's father changed the channel after the weather forecast.

Nuan Nuan said hello to Father Wen, hugged the little guy and took Kio back to his bedroom.

Entering the space, warmth adds fodder and water to livestock. Went to water the land again.

Wen Nuan didn't know if the creek would dry up one day. Although he bought a lot of mineral water and bottled water, it would eventually run out. It's better to stock up on more water. You have to use it for washing and brushing.

Sleeping until midnight, Nuan Nuan's alarm rang. Nuan Nuan first fed the little guy and then defecated.

Then he got up and got dressed and went to the front yard. He took out several water towers that Father Wen had stored. He also found a hose in the space, connected one end to the kitchen, and placed the other end in the water tower.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.