Wen Nuan was almost scared to death and wanted to relax in the space before going out. Should I say it or not, Nuan Nuan really dodged a bullet. If a single girl from China comes to buy arms, isn't it equivalent to giving them money?

I originally wanted to go out for a run today and buy some coal, gasoline and so on. But today is too exciting to go out.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 11 Preparing Supplies 6

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 11 Preparing Supplies 6 (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

So Nuan Nuan set the alarm in the space and happily slept with Kio for a night.

When I got up early the next morning, I fed Kio, and Wen Nuan also took a bite.

"Sister is going out to buy supplies. I'll take you out for a ride after the shopping is done. I'm going to feel sorry for Kio these days. Just play in the space." After touching Kio's head, Nuan Nuan turned around and left the space.

Nuan Nuan used his money ability again, changed a matchmaker, and stocked up on some gasoline and diesel.

Different from domestic and foreign countries, domestic oil is controlled by Guojia. There are some small oil companies abroad that are in private hands, and they can mine, sell, or even export them.

Nuan Nuan used 1 million Nili coins to buy 600 tons of gasoline (600,000 kilograms) and 140 tons of diesel (140,000 kilograms). These are more than enough to warm a family for decades. There are more than one million beautiful coins left, and Nuan Nuan plans to spend them all to collect some supplies from abroad.

In the afternoon, Nuan Nuan worked non-stop to find the person who had bought gasoline before and inquired about the prices and purchase channels of coal and other materials.

Coal, the price is 30 to 60 beautiful coins per ton, and it comes to 50 tons. Smokeless carbon is relatively more expensive, ranging from 80 to 100 cents per ton, up to 50 tons. Coal and briquettes are also priced at 20 to 50 beautiful coins, and come to 50 tons.

Strategic materials: refined salt, fine salt, iodized salt, granular salt, white sugar, marshmallow, brown sugar, brown sugar, cheese, chocolate, energy bars, etc. Just buying these and renting the warmth in the warehouse took me two days. My whole body was spinning like a top and I was so exhausted. But Wen Nuan didn't dare to stop. The heavy rain was coming, and she was afraid of being isolated in a foreign country and unable to return home.

Driving a rented car, I ran to a fishing boat on the beach as evening approached. Bought some seafood, crabs, prawns, Boston, salmon, tuna and more. Told it to be the freshest. Let the workers cut it, package it separately, put it in ice packs and transport it to the warehouse.

After a tiring day, Nuan Nuan was not idle and ran to the supermarket to buy some foreign snacks. The large and small bags were carried into the car and then sent into the space.

On the third day, Wen Nuan came to the farm and bought some cabbage, green vegetables, carrots, organic tomatoes, peppers, colored peppers, broccoli, cabbage, etc. 10 tons of fully threshed rice and ground flour. We also bought 5 tons of unground rice and wheat, and we also bought 5 tons of potatoes and sweet potatoes.

Wen Nuan didn't have much time and spent five days shopping. Looking at the space full of supplies, Warmth feels extremely happy.

Early in the morning on the sixth day, Nuan Nuan took Kio for a walk in the park.

Today is a cloudy day in the beautiful country. Wen Nuan decided to go back to the country after taking a walk and having breakfast.

I booked my flight tickets online, sent a message to my parents and prepared to head to the airport.

It started raining heavily while taking a taxi to the international airport. Because the rain was too heavy, for safety reasons, the car stopped on the side of the road and waited for the rain to subside before leaving.

Nuan Nuan sat in the back row and looked at the woods outside the window. There was a small white dot in the grass in the distance. It took a long time for it to move. Nuan Nuan looked at it for a long time but couldn't figure out what it was. He picked up the driver's spare umbrella and got out of the car to take a look.

The rain was too heavy and the visibility was not very good. Wen Wenwen finally managed to get close to the grass with a lot of bumps. It was only after he got close to the white spot that Wen Wen could see clearly. This must be a newborn cat? Or a tiger? A white one, a particularly small one, covered in dirt from the rain.

Nuan Nuan held it up with one hand and checked it. Without opening his eyes, it lay softly in Nuan Nuan's hand. There are light brown stripes on the body, which are so light that you can't even see them if you don't look carefully. If he hadn't seen the rise and fall of its belly, Nuan Nuan would have thought it was dead.

If it continues to be watered like this, it won’t be long before it has to meet God. Nuan Nuan picked it up and put it into the space and returned to the taxi. After the rain subsided, the car started moving and headed to the airport.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.