Chapter 27

When it feels like enough time has passed, you make your escape.

You choose to act on the way to the Detention Block, while still in the corridor. You reach out with the Force and move it around you in a whirlwind formation.

The Force Whirlwind grabs any Imperial and knocks them together, then into the walls. You're not a fan of this method, but you can tell they are unconscious.

You use the Force to pop your stun cuffs. You wince from the mild electric shock that follows, it quickly leaves though. You then pluck your fallen lightsaber off the floor and start running back the way you had come.

***

It doesn't take you that long to get to the turbo lift that leads directly to The Emperor's throne room. You just looked for the largest feeling of the Dark Side and figured it was your best bet.

You step inside the lift car and push the button.

"Wait, hold the lift!" A man about your age calls out, making a mad dash for the lift. He slips in just before the door closes.

"Phew, thanks." He says, taking a deep breath.

You know who he is with one look. Vader's secret apprentice, Starkiller, whose real name is Gale Marek is in the lift with you.

"You're welcome." You say, thinking, Okay, I totally see how they modeled him after his voice actor.

"Going to the throne room?" He asks, running a hand through his short dark hair. He strikes you as more nervous than anything else.

"Yeah. I'm expected."

"Well may the Force be with you, I'm getting off on a different floor. Trying to find my Girlfriend, Juno Eclipse, have you seen her?"

"Can't say I haven't. I just arrived at the station."

The floor indicator dings off the passing floors.

He glances at your lightsaber.

"No yellow eyes. Light-colored robes. Not bearing an Imperial insignia...you wouldn't happen to be a Jedi would you?"

"I am." You say standing up a little bit straighter than normal.

"Thank the Force," he says with a gasp of relief. "I need you to pass on a message to the other serving Jedi. The Empire has a cloning operation."

You nod, letting him continue.

"Not like during the Clone Wars. They're cloneing Force Sensatives."

"Are we talking regular Dark Jedi or something bigger?" You ask, having a feeling where this is going, since even in the Legends universe, there were several clones of Palpatine made.

"The Emperor. Just when you think he's gone, he will return."

"I know you speak the truth. I have foreseen something of this recently. I will pass on your message."

The car stops on the floor that Galen needs to get off on.

"This is my floor." He says as the doors woosh open.

"Galen, may the Force be with you. And good luck finding Juno." You say as he exits the car.

"How did you?"

"I foresaw our meeting, and I can put two and two together." You say with a smile.

A smile begins to form as he says, "May the Force be with you too."

The door closes again, and the cart continues its trek to the Throne Room.

"I'm not supposed to be here and neither was him or Juno. How did that one work out without running into a Force Shatter Point?"