Chapter 7

Months later, Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine

After months of traveling the galaxy with them, Han and Chewie now view you as part of the crew. You continued your training and out of mutual respect, Han doesn't comment.

You changed out of your Earth clothes for some non-conspicuous galactic travel clothes. Weather permitting, you still wear your jacket. Instead of your blaster, now you just carry your lightsaber.

It's high noon, and you, Chewbacca, and Han have sought shelter from the twin suns, in a cantina.

Han, as usual, has run into some money troubles with Jabba the Hutt. (Again!) And now you're waiting for a new job to pop up.

You know that around this time, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker, would be making their appearance asking for a ride to Alderaan.

You're just not sure when. And as of right now, you're not entirely sure when Han will be able to find a job.

You take a sip of your drink. It's a local concoction that's to your liking, poured over ice. (It can be anything you want from something alcoholic to water, to a regular fruit smoothie.)

You watch the crowd in the smoky bar. The cantina's patrons are a mix of various non-human races and a handful of humans. There are no droids allowed in though.

No sign of Luke and Obi-Wan.

You look up at the ceiling, and reach out with the Force, to search a permiter around the cantina. You're not sure what they would feel like through the Force, but you're pretty sure you'll know them when you feel them.

"You ok kid?" Han asks, leaning in. He's sitting next to you at the table. While Chewie had gone up to the bar.

"I'm fine. Really."

"Are you sure? I've known you long enough to know that you don't feel right about something."

"It's nothing. I guess I'm still a little rattled from when we got boarded."

"I couldn't tell you had been rattled. You sweet-talked the inspector like you were asking them to stay for dinner."

"I know," You take another sip, "And it was the first time doing it!"

You pause for a moment then whispered, "Uh-oh!"

"What's wrong? I don't like it when you say uh-oh."

"Rodian, far wall. I don't like the feeling I'm getting from them." You whisper.

"Good eye. That's Greedo, a Bounty Hunter. Probably hired by Jabba the Hutt."

You know who Greedo is, it started the whole "Han Shot First." Thing back on Earth, depending on what release of the movie you watched.

But, you still felt the need to warn Han.

If Greedo's here, then Ben and Luke can't be that far away.

***

Hum. At this rate, I'm going to have to get a job to pay off the expenses of this job. You think, sucking on a piece of ice, so you'll get your Credit's worth of your drinks.

It has been a couple of drinks since you had pointed out Greedo. Then you saw someone new enter the bar.

The two newcomers are both male, and human. The younger one has short blond hair and is dressed like the local Moisture Farmers. The older human has short grey/white hair and is wearing a flowing brown robe.

Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. You think with a smile.

Unfortunately, C-3P0, the golden, Protocol Droid, and R2-D2, the blue and silver Astromech Droid are forced to stay outside.