Taylor Lautner, Duh

Start from the beginning

Heat rushed into my cheeks as I crawled over to the covers, and underneath. "I always sleep like this, so yeah."

She sat up on her knees, and unclipped her bra, letting it fall down her body and exposing her plump breasts. "Well, I like to sleep like this." she winked and climbed under the covers next to me.

I raised an eyebrow and reached over, switching off the lamp. Claire snuggled up to me, her entire body pressing up against mine. Except her main body part. But this was close enough. Though I knew how she was, and didn't want to get into sex yet. Which I didn't either, so I knew we wouldn't rush into it no matter what happens.

"I love you.." she whispered, kissing my chest softly.

"I love you too." I grinned, kissing her hair and wrapping my arms around her.

She laid her head against my chest and soon, I could feel her body rise and fall with mine. I slowly closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

Claire's POV

All I see is bright light. Shining upon me, blinding me. I sit up gingerly and look around. Where am I?

Some people soon appeared from behind some curtains, hair in high buns with heavy make up on their faces. They walked up to me. "Claire, come on! You have to get ready for the next show!" they all exclaimed at me.

I just shook my head in my weird daze and stood up awkwardly, following them backstage. I was completely confused as we walked around corners and into a dressing room full of girls and backstage helpers. Then suddenly, three older women got hold of me and started dressing me into a really expensive looking ballet tutu, and sat me down, handing me my pointe shoes. I put them on, wrapping the ribbons around my ankle like normal, but what I didn't understand was that I didn't know why I was here and what was going on.

After about 15 minutes, the 'show' was about to begin. Though I still wasn't sure what show it was... Or what I was even supposed to be doing in it. I walked up to a girl who looked about my age, she was warming up her feet, shifting back and forth on her toes. I tapped her shoulder and she looked around, I was shocked to see her face.

"Hayley?" I yelled.

She looked at me, confused, but laughed and hugged me. "Hi? Hey, aren't you supposed to be warming up? We start in about 10 minutes!"

"Hayley, listen to me. I don't know where I am. What is all of this, where are we?" I flustered out.

She raised an eyebrow but told me anyway, "Okay... Um, we're about to perform Swan Lake; we're in Royal London Ballet Company, performing in Paris, France... Err, and you're one of the swans with me of course." She paused with a smirk and a wink. "You're 25 and you have a Fiance. Of three months I believe."

My mouth dropped completely to the ground. What was I dreaming about? My freaking future? "Who is he? Um.. Slipped my mind." I made a face.

She developed her leg to the front, and pulled it against her body. "Taylor Lautner, duh."

My heart beat went from frantic to out of my chest. Taylor and I were still together? After all this time..?

"You guys have been together for like ever, and by the way, don't forget he's picking you up in the back after the show."

After the long 3 hour show, though since it was a dream, I magically knew all the steps and didn't look funny. Afterwards I said goodbye to Hayley and went round and out the backdoor. Where I saw a black Lamborghini idling outside the door.

I think my heart might have stopped.

I swallowed and walked forward timidly, opening the door of the amazing sports car. Which of course, opened up instead of out. Startled me for a second but I stepped inside the slick car and set my stuff by my feet. Just before I could look over at my 'fiance' (this was so weird) I was suddenly locked with his lips. My eyes rolled back into my head as we kissed passionately. He let go of my face and smiled at me.

I wasn't sure if it was just me, or did he get even hotter as he got older.

His body seemed longer, in torso, and more muscular. Arms, legs and chest. His eyes twinkled furiously like deep hazel stars as they stared longingly at me. The long row of even whiter teeth shown brightly in my face, as for his hair, which was still gelled in its usual way.

"I've missed you." could his voice get any deeper?

I sighed, "Me too." and leaned forward, kissing his lips once more.

Fiery hot passion dripped from his tongue as it grazed along my own. I smiled and placed my hand on his thigh, stroking it softly. We both pulled back, leaning our foreheads together and staring into each others eyes deeply. Taylor winked and turned back to the wheel, firing the car back up and speeding us through the city of lights.

"Oh my god." I gasped sitting up suddenly in bed. I was breathing heavily, clutching the sheets to my chest. I took one more deep breath and checked the clock, it was 5am. Light blue was streaming through the curtains that we never fully closed. I groaned and laid back down next to sleeping Taylor, who I'm glad I didn't wake up. I turned to his face, seeing his features peacefully at rest. I then kissed his soft skin gently before laying my head back down on the pillow.

"That was one hell of a dream.." I whispered to myself.