An Unfortunate Club Outing

Start from the beginning

Now hold on to me pretty baby if you want to fly

I'm gonna melt the fever sugar, rolling back your eyes

We're gonna ride the race cars; We're gonna dance on fire;

We're the girls Le Disko, supersonic overdrive

A devilish grin appeared on his face as he spun me around, my supporting leg lifting off the floor. My dress flew up a bit, letting a daft come through and in between my legs.

"I'm wearing a dress..." I spoke breathlessly, though close enough for him to hear over the music.

"I know.." his eyebrows raised.

Oh what the hell.

I started doing some small ballroom steps around him, though I only knew and remembered them faintly. I was never a great ballroom dancer but I had tried long ago and some of the steps spoke to me. Especially during something like this. Taylor was smiling at me as I twirled around him, my feet gliding across the floor. I held out my hand and he took it, spinning me back into him. I arched backwards as he dipped me, then pulling me back up. I did a little spin around before grasping Taylor tightly. I could feel his heart accelerate as he held me, mine copied.

The song had ended and Electric Feel by MGMT began playing next. What a surprise, my other favorite song. Taylor released me and I flipped around, holding my hands around his neck. I swayed my hips back and forth, bending my knees as I traveled south. Taylor had clutched my hips, though as I moved, they eventually had to move. Running up my waist, to my breasts, and up my arms. Goose bumps formed quickly as he traced his fingers around my hands. I shot back up and spun around, making contact with his lips. So fast, that I felt like a hungry predator. I could feel his tongue fight against mine as we gripped each other fiercely.

Though the song ended, we still remained. Liplocked and sweaty. He pulled away, panting in my face. I gasped for air and shook my head.

"Thirsty?" he read my mind.

I just nodded, my breaths still slowly coming down to normal.

He swallowed, kissing my cheek before heading through the crowd and towards the bar.

A new song began, one I hadn't heard of yet. Shocker. I just started dancing to myself while I waited for Taylor to get back. Though then feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. "Oh that was fast..." I said thinking it was Taylor, though I was wrong.

A man, maybe a few years older than me, was smiling disgustingly at me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." I apologized.

"That's okay sweetheart. Call me whoever you want." the man winked, crossing his hairy arms across his chest. "So I saw you dancing earlier... and thought that you were the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

Scum bag. I stayed silent.

"No comment to that? Okay. I was just waiting for that loser to leave so that I could have a round of seven minutes in heaven with you... If you know what I mean... I'll gladly open my gates for you."

Oh my god. Fury burned heavily inside of me. I wouldn't have that. At all. But outside my mind, my body wouldn't budge.

"Uhh.." I stuttered, turning back around and began walking a little farther into the crowd of dancing people. Till he snatched my arm tightly.

"Ow!" I cried. Though I doubted it was heard over the loud electric beat.

"Did I hurt you baby?" he pulled me closer to his dirty body. I swallowed, his breath blew in my face, smelling like alcohol. Lovely. I wriggled my arm out of his grasp but he then captured my waist with his other hand. Now I started panicking.. Taylor where are you...

"Where you going now?" he moved his right hand up my arm and to my face, stroking his fingers across my cheek. I closed my eyes, feeling the urge to just throw up on his putrid face. I hacked up a loogie and spot it in his open mouth instead. Which would do... for now.

"Gahh!" he choked, spitting it back up and onto the floor. "What was that for?" he released me enough just so that I could knee him in the unwanted area. He groaned in pain and I stumbled backwards, fear filling my mind.

I stretched up onto my toes to see where Taylor was. Did it really take this long to make two simple drinks?

Damn my thoughts for distracting me.

The man then slapped me across the face, sending me to the floor. People who were nearby our little rumble, gasped and screamed as I laid by their feet. I breathed heavily, feeling my face. I flinched as the pain stung into my skin. Moving to my aching lip, I grazed it gently and saw blood on my fingertips. I let my hand fall to the floor, my vision soon going blurry, figures around turned into moving shadows. My head throbbed continuously as I tried with everything I had to focus on what was going on. I faintly saw two people in plain sight, though one was soon on the ground and never moved afterward. The other came towards me, shaking me roughly. Which hurt my head.

"Claire..? Can you hear me?" A familiar voice echoed rapidly through my mind. What was happening? Why didn't my eyes open?

"Claire, its Taylor." Taylor? Oh Taylor... His voice sounded urgent, but also broken. "Please open your eyes if you can hear me.." my eyes didn't listen nor did my brain. Come on! I can hear him! Open!

I was overtaken by a hot wave that was running through my veins, flowing into my heart. Disabling my use of movements. Then I felt lighter, almost as if someone had lifted me. I breathed slowly in and out of my nose, my heart beat felt normal.. Why couldn't I open my eyes. Was Taylor okay? He was carrying me I think... I hoped. I was confused and growing unconscious.