As it turns out ( Reaper 2: Tombstone)

Start from the beginning

"There it is, that Zionite arrogance." Rangfor says as Urena grins.

"Rangor you sound like a hater." Y/N replies.

"I don't hate arrogance, I just hate false arrogance. Acting as if you are at the top of the food chain because of your species." Rangor tells him as he walks around slowly.

"Wait a minute let's scope out the scene here first... You, no the four of you. Crash landed here because of Zakaryx." Y/N says laughing.

"Canora is the one that sealed him away. I just feel like we are at two different levels. You four are about here." Y/N says holding his hand barely above his knee.

"And we're around here." Y/N finishes with his other hand above his head.

"That would be hilarious if Canora didn't get killed by Zakaryx. Or if he didn't need the help of Odin, Ego and the Ancient One.. Or the countless of other beings he led to their death because he didn't want to fight Zakaryx head on." Urena replies.

"It would be even better if Zakaryx didn't kill his children right in front of him." Havist says smirking.

"Or if Canora could've actually given birth to great warriors but nope. Just failure after failure after failure after failure." Vanditz says.

"Leading to you.. The last Zionite.. Antoher failure." Rangfor finishes.

"You know what. When Canora first found us he appreciated us. He worshipped us but then soon as he had our power he dismissed us..." Havist says.

"You sound like a side chick." Y/N replies.

"I've seen enough.. You have no doubt influenced the world with your false righteousness and arrogance.. I sentence the people of this planet to DEATH!!!" Rangfor says angrily.

Out of nowhere Havist charges at Y/N and grabs him with all three of his left hands. He punches him with all three of his rights and it knocks his head back. He stomps on the ground and a rock shoots up and slams into the back of Y/N's head.

Y/N leans over from the hit and gets grabbed and slung by Havist to Urena. She hits him with another concussive blast. Knocking him into the air but he just flies away with the momentum.

Urena summons a tornado under her and rises in the air to Y/N. He grabs her by the throat and elbows her in the forehead. She pushes him with her two arms as he pushes back against them. Urena uses her third arm to hit him in the nuts two times in a row.

Y/N just stares at her showing no emotion.

"You dirty bitch!" He says before kneeing her in the gut and slinging her to the ground.

He flies to the ground going for Havist and punches him in the chest. He has his first set of arms folded against it so the punch didn't hurt how it normally would.

Y/N ducks under a punch from Havist and Vanditz swings his blade down at him. He evades that by side stepping and turning at the last second. Making his blade his Havist instead.

Rangfor runs up behind him and he senses it so he reaches his arms over his head and grabs him. Havist punches him in the chest with four arms sending him back. Y/N slams Rangfor through the ground as he slides back from the punch.