"No one is talking. It seems that I don't even have the energy to type."

  "Hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm laughing so hard [naughty jpg]"

  The opponent was very proud of their strategy of not eliminating the mountain at all, but hiding early and waiting directly for the game to begin.

  Zhou Xiaomiao replied: "Hey, don't you know that the first person to eliminate the team has the right to take the lead in the main attack? That means you can only escape within ten minutes, but not attack!"

  Opponent: "You're talking nonsense!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "You guessed it right~\\(≧▽≦)/~"

  other side:"......"

  Xu Yuan found it a bit funny, so he turned around and said to the naughty Zhou Xiaomiao next to him: "Actually, you are right, we do have five minutes of initiative."

  "Why?"

  Xu Yuan: "Wait, let me group these people together first."

  "(⊙o⊙)Wow!"

  Then it was time to officially start the competition. Under the joint attack of an e-sports player and an amateur e-sports player, the other side had no power to resist. In fact, when they were very proud at the beginning, they were already ridiculed in the barrage. One piece.

  It is simply a tragedy to let such a combination take the lead in gaining the right to attack. Unexpectedly, the other party is stupid enough to laugh at them and provoke him. It is simply asking for death.

  Barrage: "After watching the live broadcast today, I feel that if you give up, you must never be lazy [dog head.jpg]"

  "The opponent may not know that opposite them is a combination of e-sports players and amateur e-sports players. It would be a disaster for such a combination to take the lead in attacking Quanzhi!"

  "What's even more ridiculous is that they actually came to ridicule! The most deadly team of the year is given to them, applause and encouragement!"

  "This wave of slaps in the face is so satisfying and exciting!"

  In the first team PK, he defeated the opponent team and achieved a crushing victory. Xu Yuan won the MVP, followed closely by Zhou Xiaomiao, who won the second place in the team.

  This game will reward gold coins according to the ranking. Gold coins are very useful and can be used to exchange clothes or weapons. Especially after you win, the moment the money arrives in your account, the sounds real. It's extremely cool.

  "Wow, this sounds really good." Zhou Xiaomiao said excitedly: "Brother Yuan, let's play a few more games. You can give this game to your team to try another day. Eliminating mountains is a great way to practice your hand speed."

  Xu Yuan agreed: "Okay."

  He will definitely let the team practice once a day, after all, this is his suggestion.

  Thinking about it, his expression remained unchanged, but his eyes became gentle, and he tilted his head slightly to look at the person next to him. He always felt that the time spent with him was very good, very, very good.

  The two played until 11 o'clock, and the live broadcast lasted for three hours, making fans excited.

  Although half of the fans' attention is in the game, more is still on these two people, especially every time Zhou Xiaomiao is attacked by a group, Xu Yuan is always the first to reach the rescue. The barrage on the screen is always purple, and then continues to develop obscenely.

  Every time he heard Zhou Xiaomiao shouting in panic: Brother Yuan, come and save me! Brother Yuan, Brother Yuan, I am being besieged, Brother Yuan, I am here, where are you?

  People in the barrage couldn't stop laughing, and then they would shout: Brother Yuan, Brother Yuan, come and save our little Jiaojiao, he was surrounded by a group of big and thick men.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Why do you want to imitate me?"

  Barrage: "Because you are cute, so I want to imitate your cuteness!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao smiled like a sneaky kitten: "I know, I'm cute, but you can't learn the essence of my cuteness!"

  Just as he was joking with the barrage, he suddenly realized that he was besieged by this team again. Who did he offend? Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly had a bitter look on his face: "Brother Yuan, come and save me. I'm besieged again. I'm running." Ahhhhh..."

  Xu Yuan: "..."

  In this game, Zhou Xiaomiao seemed to be being targeted, and the other party would try to ambush him, so Xu Yuan was always running on the road to save him and rescuing him.

  After this game was over, Xu Yuan started to turn off the computer: "No more playing. I have been playing on the computer for more than three hours continuously. Your eyes will not be able to bear it. Turn it off quickly and play again in the afternoon."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pretended to be pitiful: "I haven't had enough fun yet, so I'm going to do it one last time. Don't shut me up. Why don't you stay with me one last time!"

  Xu Yuan was unmoved: "No, during the last checkup, my uncle said that your eyes are slightly short-sighted. If you don't exercise restraint now, you will need to wear glasses in the future, and they will be thick and press the bridge of your nose." Unsightly glasses."

  "Don't listen to his nonsense. My eyes are fine. He doesn't want me to play games and just go into the company with him. I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I don't want to go." Zhou Xiaomiao felt aggrieved: "Brother Yuan, If you believe my dad, do you still believe me?"

  "As for health, I choose to trust my own judgment. Hurry up, otherwise I will unplug the network card and if they will all come up later and ask why. I'll tell them, will they beat you?"

  As Xu Yuan said that he had already reached out to the network card behind their computer. This is Xu Yuan's room, which is the key to the entire villa's Wifi network.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was dissatisfied: "Wait a minute, let me say goodbye to the fans!"

  Xu Yuan: "Okay, ten minutes."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." In this regard, Xu Yuan is really similar to his chǎnshǐguān. After all, he has never given in physically.

  Zhou Xiaomiao waved to the camera: "I'm sorry that your anchor is going to be taken away by the big devil. He won't allow me to continue playing. Since your anchor can't beat the big devil, we can only see next time. Bye~ "

  Barrage: "The big devil actually did this to our little Jiaojiao. It's really too much. If you don't kiss our little Jiaojiao this time, we won't forgive you."

  "I understand, we understand. Who said that your small body can't defeat the big devil? Let's meet next time."

  "Am I the only one who wonders about the relationship between Brother Yuan and Xiao Jiaojiao? They even met their parents, my God!"

  "Upstairs, you successfully caught my attention. After thinking about it so deeply, oh hehe hehe."

  "Xiao Jiaojiao is leaving. My heart is broken. I have been looking forward to the live broadcast at the end of a month, but someone interrupted me. I burst into tears!"

  "Wow, we are about to be broken up cruelly. Xiao Jiaojiao blows a kiss to us before leaving to comfort our glassy hearts!"

  "Yes, we need a kiss. If you don't give us a kiss, we won't get up. We will roll around!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao had been watching the barrage. When he found out, he suddenly blew a kiss to the screen: "Okay, okay, I'll satisfy you."

  Before the fans could get excited by posting comments, an unattractive black face suddenly appeared within the scope of the video, and the live broadcast was immediately shut down the next moment.

  fan:???