Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: It would be better if I agreed earlier, you must make me faint with anger.

  [System: I won't comment on this matter, but your fainting was indeed caused by the excessive physical exertion of heat. It has absolutely nothing to do with fainting. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...I don't care, I was just stunned by him!

  [System: Let's kill this male protagonist together and increase the anger level, so that we can avenge you ←_←]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Okay, I have made up my mind this time!

  [The system is a little pleased: Although your starting point is not good, it is still good to have this kind of spirit. Come on, I am optimistic about you. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao clasped his hands seriously. This time he was really angry ╭(╯^╰)╮. Su Jinling, a big gangster, not only treated him badly, but also turned against him. No matter how much he begged him, he would not accept anything. He moved and said he would punish himself. He was disgusting and he had to confront him!

  [System:...How is the anger value obtained?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao tilted his head: isn't it?

  [System: I shouldn't have expectations from you:)]

  ...

  Originally, he was going to leave the town and return to the imperial capital, but because of Zhou Xiaomiao's sudden drowsiness, and the fact that his body was weak due to the heat that had just passed, Su Jinling couldn't bear the turbulence, so he could only stay here temporarily and wait for the other party to wake up.

  After he brought the food, he saw that the person on the bed had woken up and was lying by the window in disheveled clothes, looking down, as if he was ready to jump down and escape at any moment.

  Su Jinling was shocked. He picked up the black snake wrapped around his wrist and threw it out. The black tail instantly stretched and wrapped around Zhou Xiaomiao's waist.

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked down at the unknown object that suddenly appeared. He was stunned for a moment and didn't react. The next moment, he flew into the air.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "???"

  Su Jinling hugged the person with one hand, and the black snake wrapped around his waist spontaneously let go and ran away to find the little dumpling on the bed. He missed him after not seeing him for many days, so the slender little black snake wrapped the little dumpling around and around. The dumpling was entangled, and finally the snake's head was placed on the fur of the dumpling, and the cold green eyes rarely became warm.

  Zhou Xiaomiao struggled: "I can walk by myself."

  Su Jinling picked him up and put him on the bed. Wei Wei pinched his nose helplessly: "You have to fight with me even for these two steps."

  "Hmph!" Zhou Xiaomiao raised his chin: "This is not to argue with you, I just don't want you to touch me, most of all because I hate you!"

  "Oh, why do you hate me?" Su Jinling slowly stirred the porridge.

  "Of course it's because you bullied me!" Zhou Xiaomiao was filled with indignation: "Not only did you restrict my freedom, you also didn't allow me to do this or that. You promised that I could punish you, but you actually turned your back and refused to admit it!"

  Su Jinling slowly blew on the hot porridge, "Why did I turn my back on you?"

  "You said before that there was a chance to punish you..." Zhou Xiaomiao, who was fed a mouthful of porridge, said vaguely: "I left a message telling you that I am going to punish you. Let's all hide and seek together. You are not allowed to leave for as long as I want. You were angry, look at what you did afterward...what you did afterward!"