Kai: No sword, no powers, no problem. We can do this, guys. As long as we got each other, right?

Cole: Sibling sharpens sibling. (They go to the first test and see a circle of doors with symbols on each.) This could be the first test.

Jay: Ooh! Why did it have to be tests? Why can't the tomb just be protected by dragons? We're good with Dragons.

Kai: I think we're supposed to pick a door, but which one?

Jay: Um, what was it Misako said?

Zane: "A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."

Kai: A Spinjitzu master can. Can what?

Jay: Sixteen doors, for Sixteen Realms?

Cole: Well, could be. But let me guess, pick the wrong door and we'll be in a realm of hurt.

Jay: Oh, I wish we had the Sword right about now.

Kai: We can figure this out. "A Spinjitzu Master can." Can...

Jay: The symbol above this door, it's a tornado. This could be the one, right?

Kai: You could be right. (Jay goes to reach for it.)

Zane: Jay, wait! (Jay stops.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Picture recognition analyzing. Pattern discovered.

Zane: Step away from that door, Jay. (He pulls him away.)

Jay: W-what is it?

Zane: We're inside a zoetrope.

Kai: A zoe-what?

Zane: A zoetrope. The engravings in rapid succession creates a moving image.

Cole: Uh, I don't get it.

Zane: I'm saying whenever one spins quickly, the markings on the wall will look like they're moving.

Coral: "A Spinjitzu Master can." Do Spinjitzu! Zane you're a genius! (She does Spinjitzu.) It's creating some sort of shape. (She stops and points to a door with the corresponding image.) That one. That's the door out.

Izzy: (Gags.) Do not do that again with me on your shoulder.

Coral: Sorry Izzy. But I think it's that one.

Cole: I don't know Coral. Isn't that the same door we came in? Are you sure?

Coral: Are you sure you want to doubt a nindroid or your leader?

Kai: Open the door. Let's find out. (Jay opens it and finds the second test.)

Cole: But...that's wasn't here before. How can it be the way, if that's the way we came in?

Kai: Well, welcome to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.

Jay: Hey, hey! Nice one, Zane and Coral. Who needs the Sword of Sanctuary when you've got a Nindroid and a super intelligent girl?

(Misako, Wu, Amethyst, and Nya land the above where the tomb is located.)

Amethyst: These are the coordinates Ronin's ship had directed them to.

Wu: Then the tomb is right below here.

Nya: That's not all that's here. Morro's friends must have paid a visit, but I don't see Ghoultar. The ninja must have already taken care of—(She gasps when she sees Soul Archer looking at them.) They know we're here! Should I arm the cannons?