--

Steven, Scorpius, Victor, Victoria and James all attended the same university and had lunch block free. So the five of them sat outside in the courtyard of their university about one that afternoon. James, resting against his husband. Their 12 weeks old unborn baby draining the young man. He stomach wouldn't settle either, but at least he knew why. "Has dad heard anything more form his sister?" Victoria asked her brother, Victor, who locked his arm round his young husband. "Nah. Social worker calls about once a week." Victor said. "What exactly, did your aunt do?" Scorpius asked, taking a bit of his sandwich. "He won't say, I don't even have her last name. Dad doesn't talk about his family, at all." Victor said. "Grandpa did try and kill him, brother." Victoria said. "I'm aware. That doesn't account for everybody in his family." Victor said and she shrugged her shoulders. "Guess not. Skyler is excited about the babies though. Kind of adorable." She said, opening up her lunch bag and grabbed her own sandwich, feeling the light kiss on her head. Henry, a boy her brother knew about but she had hate to introduce him to her parents, Joey and Summer, because Joey was worried about his daughter dating. "Sup, Henry?" Victor said, as the pale Goth boy joined their table. "Nothing." He said, but turned his attention towards Victoria. "I can't kept pushing my parents off, Victoria." She said. "Your 18, I don't see the big deal." She said, taking another bite of sandwich. "Sooner or later, dad's going to find out." Victor said and with a sigh. "We are having a small party. James's birthday. Harry's making a dinner, come." She said. "Your parents will be there?" He asked. "Everybody will be. My parents, and my grandmother, and the rest of my family. Lots of kids. When's Teddy getting home?" She thought to asked. James finally pulled himself to sit up some. "Don't know yet. He hasn't been told." He said. "Teddy is?" Henry asked. "My god-brother. He's in the army, so he'll be the only one missing." James said. "Alright. Time?" He asked. "Six I'd say? Dinner might not be ready then, but couple other friends are coming over to." James said, slowly taking a bit of his sandwich. "Alright."

-

Victor walked his sister to her next class. "Why have you been so worried about introducing him to dad." Victor said. She turned to face her big brother, hugging her notebook. "It's not so much daddy meeting him, it's his parents meeting me. I haven't...dated a white boy before. I've always kept to...boys closer to myself. People have always hated me, Victor. People know you have a biological white parent because of your hair. That's not the case with me. People don't believe it." She said and he let out a sigh. "I do understand. It doesn't always matter the white part of yourself. Some people just don't see it at all. Look, it's best to know early into your relationship what they think. You...know my next question, however." Victor said. "He knows I'm a witch, yes. He doesn't really engage however on that subject, but I don't really care. I seen what it can do, good and bad. I do what I need to, the other time, non of me." She said. "Alright. Love you." He said, walking off, after getting her to her class.
He turned the corner and locked his arm around his husband, starting to walk him to class. "What did you talk about?" James asked. "She's worried about Henry's parents." He said. "I see. What exactly did you plan with my dad?" James asked. "I didn't, love. I already give you my gift." Victor said, placing a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush just slightly. "That may be true, but I don't understand why he wants to have a celebration." James said. "Because you are his kid. We have Grayson's party planned around." Victor said. "He's three, that's different! I'm 20." James fussed. "No difference, love. We are having a celebration for our boy and he is having a celebration for his boy." Victor said. "I suppose you are right." James said, placing a kiss on his husband lips, before they had to part ways.

--

Victoria followed her father to the bedroom he shared with his new wife and soon two newborn babies. Skyler has officially moved into the bedroom with the triplets and Rachel. "Yes, Victoria?" Joey said, taking off his tie. They spoke softly as Summer laid sleeping on the bed. "Somebody...is coming over to meet you and ma." She said softly. "You didn't tell me you had yourself another boyfriend, why?" He asked. "Because, its different this time..." She whispered. Joey disappeared from sight, taking off his work shirt and sleeping on a t-shirt, before walking back into sight. The bottom part of his new tattoo shown on his bicep. "A little white boy?" Joey  asked. "Henry...is his name, but yeah. He's cool, Obviously, but...I couldn't push his parents off anymore." She whispered. "Let them know, so they tell the kiddos to watch themselves. You do understand, I won't let them hurt you, Victoria." He said. "Daddy, you have to play nice. I Like Henry." She fussed. "I'll play nice if they do, Victoria." Joey said. "Alright...." She said. "Let them know, I'll get your mama up and get your brother ready." Joey said.