|Thirty-Four|

Jisung looked at Hyunjin, who was holding him securely in his embrace. He stared at the other's face in a daze. For the first time, someone other than his friends and family had protected him. Hyunjin didn't even ask any questions. He just led him here when he told the prince to get him out of that situation. For that, he's grateful to the Prince.

Jisung recalled how Hyunjin's voice had stopped him from going into a panic attack. He thought back to how the prince was so demanding the first day they met properly and had a conversation. Then, he thought of the other's courting, the other's protection, and even his jealousy (possessiveness). He thought about how he(Jisung) had slowly opened up to the Prince. Finally, he thought of his trust in the other. His mind making scenarios where the other party breaks his trust, making scenarios showing Jisung that it was a very bad move trusting the prince.

Hyunjin kept silent as he let the quokka-like boy stare at him. Secretly, he felt happy that the other was staring so hard at him. "Your Highness-" Jisung started but was interrupted, "Hyunjin. It's Hyunjin to you but if you'd like you can call me love, darling, sweetheart."  Jisung stiffened and coughed, "...Hyunjin."

"Hyunjin, can I really trust you? Will you break my trust?" Jisung asked, looking in the eyes of the other. Hyunjin smiled, "Yes. I won't. I swear to you. I won't ever break your trust." (A/N: Why does this feel ominous?) Jisung sighed in his heart. 'I hope so. I hope this is not a mistake.' The quokka-like boy stared at the Prince for a few more seconds when his eyes caught the sight of the Prince's plump lips. He looked away as he felt his cheeks heaten up.

He stiffly stood up, effectively breaking away from the other's embrace, "Lets- cough, Let's go." Hyunjin, knowing where the smaller boy was looking, smirked and felt himself blush a little. The prince held the smaller boy's waist and pulled the other closer to himself. "Jisung... I wait for the day you'll give me your heart. I'll cherish it more than my own life, I promise." Hyunjin whispered as he closed his eyes and embraced the other. 'I'll wait for that day, even if it's all my life. However, I won't let you belong to someone else.'

Jisung froze and felt his eyes tear up. Once he felt the other's arms around himself, he slowly wrapped his own arms around the other and buried his face in the prince's chest. 'I can allow myself this... right?' The smaller boy felt the other tighten his arms and sighed.

***

Felix stared at the gold gates in front of him and smiled. He stepped forward and stopped. He closed his eyes. Once his eyes opened, his pupils were gold, and there was a light gold ring floating on top of his head that was sparkling. He raised his hand and whispered something. His hand started glowing, and there was a small white ball suspending on top of his hand.

He sent the small white ball into the lock of the gate. The gate started glowing, and with a click, it opened.

The moment Felix entered, his whole being glowed, and there was a white mist covering his whole body. A few moments later, the white mist dissipated. Felix had reverted back to his original form. He was wearing a white robe that went to his middle thigh and white wide pants. A gold belt was tied around his waist. There were two white wings behind his back and a gold ring on top of his head. There was a gold necklace decorating his neck, equally gold earrings that were in the form of stars with a small chain dangling from them. His cheeks were flushed, and his freckles were glowing. They looked like star dust had scatered across the Angel's cheeks. His eyes were now gold, looking warm and gentle. He also wore white boots with gold stripes. On his wrist was a gold bracelet.

Felix smiled. "Ah, it's been so long since I was in my true form. It still feels better than my human form." However, when he remembered the reason he came here, his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes turned cold and his lips pursed.