|Thirty-Two|

"If you guys are here to tell me to follow my heart, then you better go 'cause I won't. That 'destined one' shit won't work with me." Jisung exclaimed as he went to sit on his bed.

Minho looked at Felix and Seungmin and sighed. He walked to Jisung and sat on the left side of him while Felix sat on his right side and Seungmin, in front of him.

"I know, Sung. But why won't you give him a chance? I know the wounds he left on you are deep, but why won't you give Hyunjin a chance to heal them for you?" Minho asked as he looked at Jisung. The said person shook his head, "Don't. Min, don't."

"Minho is right, Sungie. You know you can't stay like this your whole life. We know you're broken. After what happened, you don't believe in love, but please give Hyunjin a chance. Your heart chose him. Your heart won't make a bad choice, you know that." Felix said  grabbing Jisung's hands in his and rubbing them.

"The last time I did, it left me a wound so deep that at the mere mention of him, it bleeds." Jisung said, looking in front of him with a blank look.

Seungmin was confused as to what's going on. Who's the 'he' they are all going on about?

"I don't know what's going on Jisungie but if because of whoever you guys are  talking about the reason why you won't give Hyunjin a chance, then Jisung you're showing that person that they successfully broke you." Seungmin stated. Jisung looked at him with wide eyes.

Seungmin continued, "You're showing that person that because of him, you can't move on in your life. You need to show that person that even if it affected you, you won't give up. You picked yourself up and are moving on. You need to show him you're not weak."

Minho and Felix both look at Seungmin with surprised looks. Jisung looked at Seungmin as his eyes teared up. He threw himself in the other's arms and sobbed. Seungmin wrapped his arms around the smaller male and hushed him softly. "Let it all out, Sungie. We got your back. Don't worry. Let it all out."

Both Minho and Felix had tears in their eyes. Minho knew how much he broke Jisung. He knew how much Jisung was hurt. He was there when Jisung cried his heart out.  He was there when Jisung attempted to kill himself. He also went and hugged Jisung, Felix joining in.

The four best friends sat on the floor, hugging each other and crying.

___

"What did you guys want to talk to me about?" Hyunjin asked as he took a seat in front of the three males.

Wooyoung looked at Mingi and signaled him to start, "We would like to know how you felt when you first saw Jisung. In as much detail as possible, if you may." Hyunjin frowned at that, "If I may ask, why?"

"We have some....things...to clarify, my prince. "

"Well, I don't really know and still don't understand what happened that day. My close friends and I went to a Café when I made eye contact with him. I was instantly captivated. There was a voice coming from inside of me that demanded I claim him. I felt a gush of love coming from me to him. I was confused because I had never felt that way. And the mere thought of him possibly having a lover made my blood boil so much I wanted to destroy everything and just go and capture him to my side." Hyunjin stated, feeling himself smiling when he thought of the quokka-like boy.

The other three looked at each other, and Wooyoung nodded and asked,"I see. Have you spoken to the Queen and the King about this?" Hyunjin nodded his head at that. Wooyoung again nodded, "Very well. I believe you should ask them about your lineage."

"Pardon?" Hyunjin raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow.

"I believe he said you should ask them about your lineage, my prince." Jongho replied.