|Twenty-Two|

Jisung scoffed and went to his locker, punching in his code and opening it, he said, "Yeah okay."

Placing in his stuffs except what he'll need for the first few periods, he slammed the locker closed and walked away with his three friends following him.

Hyunjin looked at the retreating back of Jisung and smirked. "Let's go guys." The other three followed him.

The moment Hyunjin entered the classroom, all heads turned towards him and some visibly gasping while others just stared wide-eyed.

Hyunjin's eyes scanned the room until it made eye contact with the black-haired male.

Smirking he walked to his side. He frowned when he saw there was another dude sitting next to Jisung. He gave the man a glare and the poor boy scrambled off his seat with his stuffs and went directly to the other side of the room.

Satisfied, Hyunjin sat on the seat. Putting one arm around the back of Jisung's chair, he said " Well hello there pup."

Jisung just rolled his eyes and decided to ignore the male. Hyunjin's eyes darkened at the black-haired male's ignorance. He turned his head to look at the said male and leaned close to him.

"Pup, if you know what's best for you, don't ever dare to ignore me." He whispered in Jisung's ear.

His hot breath hit Jisung's sensitive skin and he shuddered. "Mhm."

Hyunjin leaned back and took his hand off Jisung's chair and placed his palm on the said male's thigh, gently rubbing it.

Jisung visibly stiffened and started shaking. "Get your hand off me."

Hyunjin frowned and his eyes darkened. He was about to say something when Jisung grabbed his hand and shook it off of his thigh abruptly.

"Don't fucking touch me." Jisung said sternly but his shaking state made him look vulnerable.

Hyunjin was angered but when he saw the latter's shaking state he, for the first time in his life, panicked.

"Yah, Yah, okay I won't touch you. Calm down." Hyunjin deliberately softened his tone.

Hearing his tone, Jisung slowly stopped shaking and took in a sharp breath. He looked at Hyunjin with contemplative eyes. 'What are you doing to me Hyunjin?'

The rest of the class passed with Jisung concentrating and writing notes with Hyunjin staring at him.

_____

Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Changbin and Chan were sitting on the roof of the Institute.

Jisung looked at Hyunjin who was laying his head on his lap and sighed. 'The heck I got myself in?' He then looked towards Seungmin who was sitting in between the legs of Jeongin. By the look on the cherry-haired boy, he definitely wants to be either reading or eating than be in that situation.

Jisung turned his head towards Felix and Changbin just to see his friend staring at Changbin while the latter did his utmost to ignore the stares the freckled boy was giving him.

Meanwhile Chan about five foot way from the group and on his phone. Minho gave the latter a glance and closed his eyes.

Finally not being able to endure the silence, Felix coughed. "So...How about we get to know each others?"

Just then Jisung's phone rang. He motioned Hyunjin to take his head off of his lap and fished his phone out his pocket. Seeing that it was his father, he smiled then frowned. His father never called him during school unless it was important.

He answered the call. (A/N: The one speaking in bold is his Father.)

"Hello?"

"Jisung..."

"What happened dad?"

"He... He escaped..."

Hearing what his father said made Jisung stand up abruptly. Eyes widened, he asked, "W-what do you mean? H-how"

"That's what I don't know. I'm trying to find him right now. "

Jisung started hyperventilating. He felt himself shaking but all his head was stuck on was the fact that he was out there.

Seeing him like that, Hyunjin immediately stood up and took him in his arms. All his friends also stood up. Minho bent down to take the phone that was on the floor which Jisung had unconsciously let fall.

He put it near his ear.

"Jisung? Jisung? Answer me!"

"It's me, Mr.Han."

"Oh Minho, Where's Jisung??"

"What happened Mr.Han?"

"He, he escaped."

"What!??!" Minho exclaimed. He cut off the call and went to Jisung.

Hyunjin was trying to calm Jisung but the boy was starting to cry. Minho pushed Hyunjin off of Jisung and took the sobbing boy in his arms.

Hyunjin's eyes darkened, but before he could take a step towards the said boy, Changbin grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Let Minho calm him down. He trusts Minho more." Hyunjin looked at Jisung and Minho and sighed.

Minho rubbed the sobbing boy's back. "It's okay Ji. He's not here. He won't hurt you. Ji? Look at me, he's not here."

Jisung looked at Minho with his reddened eyes and hug the latter more tightly. "H-he, h-he-"

"I know Ji. But I won't let him do anything to you. Look at me, don't you trust me?" Minho asked the boy. Jisung nodded his head but that did not stop his crying.

Minho just held him and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

A couple of minutes later, the boy finally calmed down but his eyes became emotionless. "You wanna go home Ji?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded his head.

______

Jisung's dad looked at the guards that were supposed to supervised him and raised an eyebrow. "So?" He said calmly, but the guards know that the calmer he is the angrier he is.

"W-we..*cough* We don't know sir."

Mr.Han scoffed, "you don't know?"

The guards stiffened. "Y-yes sir."

Mr.Han took in a sharp breath and motioned for the buff guys behind him to come forward. "Do whatever you want with them but I want them to confess everything in one hour." Saying so he turned around and left.

"I won't let him hurt you again Sung."

___________________________________________________

Author's note:

Ayoo,

I finally updated. Sorry for this late late update but I had some family issues which affected me so I had to take some time to stabilize myself.

Hints about the next chapter:

-Jisung finally trusts him.
-letter
-cuddling

It will come
When your heart is
Ready to carry it

-shaz