|Ten|

Jisung and Seungmin looked at each other, and he wondered how he and Seungmin got in this situation.

Flashback to a few hours ago•

Jisung looked at Hyunjin dumbfounded."Me?" He pointed at himself. 'What does he mean by he wants me?'

"Yes, you,pup,"Hyunjin said.(A/N: I'm sorry but if someone calls me✨Pup✨, I'd die right there. ) Jisung swore he felt butterflies in his tummy at that petname.

Slowly, blood crept up his cheeks, and he felt himself blushing. "W-what do you mean p-pup?" He shuttered. Hyunjin looked at him and leaned down to his ear level and whispered. " What I mean by you is that I want you to be mine."

Jisung looked at him and pushed him off of him. "Well, I'm sorry, your highness, but I'm not a thing you can own."

Hyunjin smirked, " Well, pup, I can, and I will make you mine. Now, if you don't want anything to happen to your friends or anyone in this school, you better move your sweet ass and come with me."

"W---- Come on pup, don't make me repeat myself." Hyunjin added as he  took some steps back.

Just then, Jeongin came towards Hyunjin and whispered in his ear. Hyunjin turned towards Seungmin and nodded. " Oh and you!" He said, pointing towards Seungmin, " you also come with me."

Before Jisung and Seungmin could protest, they were already being dragged away. Felix and Minho just look at the drama happening in front of them. 'What in the k-drama is this?' Felix thought. "Yaa! You can't just take our friends like that!!" He yelled, but before he and Minho could take a step forward, they were blocked by two men.

End of flashback•

Jisung looked at Hyunjin, who was in front of him, and saw him staring straightly(A/N: Gayly) at him. He gulped and looked down. "Jeongin, take the puppy boy out of here, I want to talk to my pup," Jisung heard Hyunjin say. Then he saw Jeongin coming forward and grabbing Seungmin's wrist and dragging him away.

He watched as Hyunjin slowly came towards him and sat next to him. And the next moment, he found himself on Hyunjin's lap. He immediately tried to get up, but Hyunjin had secured his arms tightly around his waist. "Stop wiggling around pup, or you'll have to face the consequences." He heard Hyunjin whisper in his ear, Hyunjin's breath tickling his neck.

Just then, he felt Hyunjin nuzzling his neck."P-prince H-Hwang, W-what are y-you doing?"He asked. "It's Hyunjin pup, not Prince Hwang." Jisung groaned internally. 'My goodness, he really needs to stop calling me that,' he thought.

Hyunjin's arms suddenly tightened around his waist. "Pay attention to me, pup." He growled next to his ear. Jisung gulped.

____

On the other hand, Seungmin was in Jeongin's chamber. He was sitting on his black sofa while Jeongin was sitting on his king-sized bed, staring at him.

Seungmin kept tapping his foot against the marble floor. He was getting impatient. 'What the heck does this prince Hyunjin want from Jisung?'

"Jeongin." He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. He looked at Jeongin dumbly. "Okay?" He said, but it came out as a question. "My name's Jeongin," he heard the boy say again. " Okay, mine's Seungmin." He said.

"I know." Jeongin said, staring at Seungmin. "Should I be concerned?" Seungmin asked. "Depends," Jeongin said as he stood up from his bed and walked towards the puppy boy and sat next to him.

"Hyunjin seems to be really interested in your friend." He started. "But don't worry, he won't hurt him. It's been a long time since I saw emotions back in Hyunjin's emotionless eyes." He continued.

"He better not hurt him. Prince or not, but if he hurt even one hair of Jisung's head, I'll ruin that man's whole career."
Seungmin said. Jeongin chuckled, turning his head towards the puppy boy. "You're beautiful." He said. " I know, thank you," came the other's response. Jeongin chuckled. 'Interesting,' he thought.

"But don't even try to. I already have a boyfriend." Seungmin lied. He didn't have a boyfriend, but he knew this was the only way he could stop this man from being attracted to him.

When Jeongin heard that, his eyes darkened. He snaked an arm around Seungmin's waist and pulled him closer. " Oh, really now?" He practically growled against the other's neck.

Seungmin gulped. 'God, please! Don't let this man be attracted to me! I'll do anything.'

"When I'm here, you pay attention to me, darling." He whispered against Seungmin's neck, his breath hitting Seungmin's sensitive flesh. 'The heck? Dude, I don't even know you.'

How much Seungmin just wanted to push this dude off of him, and DASHI run run from here, but he couldn't, not when Jisung was still trapped there with Hyunjin, alone.

_____________________________________________
Author's note.

Ayoo!

Wassup my sugarplums?

How was this chap?

We are a beautiful mess created by misfits.

-shaz