|Sixteen|

"Prince Hwang, You need to wake up for breakfast." A high-pitched feminine voice was heard. Hyunjin groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Get out." He said in a cold raspy voice. The maid just bowed and left the room, already accustomed with the latter's cold personality.

A groan left Hyunjin's mouth as he slowly sat up and stretched his  limbs. Once the sleep left him, he got up and went to his bathroom.

About 30 minutes later, Hyunjin got out of his bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He entered his huge walk-in closet and dressed up.

_____

"Good morning." Hyunjin said in his usual cold voice and bowed his head slightly towards his mother and father. The both acknowledged him with a nod and a 'good morning' respectively.

Soon enough Jeongin joined them at the table, followed by Chan and Changbin. "Good morning Queen, King." The greeted politely with a bow. The Queen softly smile at them and returned their greetings with a 'good morning' of her own while the King only nodded at them.

They were all eating peacefully when the King decided to break the silence. "Did you find someone yet Son?" Hyunjin stopped eating,placed his fork and table knife down, grabbed the napkin on his right to softly dab his mouth and looked at his father.

"Yes I did."

His answer caught both the Queen and King off guard "Oh my God! Finally!" The Queen exclaimed in an excited tone. "Oh really now. How. As long as I know, you were never interested in anybody." The king suddenly stated.

"I don't know. When I locked eyes with him, I felt my world stop for a second to focus only on him. I felt so entranced by him and I wanted to make him mine as soon as possible. The mere thought of him possibly having someone else in his life angered me so much that I wanted to just kidnap him and tie him by my side." Hyunjin replied, his eyes darkening.

Both the King and Queen shared a look with each other, seemingly communicating without saying anything. "Oh." They at last said. Hyunjin looked at both of his parents with a weird expression. "Okay...? Anyways, I'm finished. I'm going back to my room." He said as he stood up, bowed to his parents and left for his room, the three other boys doing the same.

___

The four boys were in Hyunjin's room. Chan and Changbin were looking at Hyunjin and Jeongin with a suspicious look.

"Okay, what is this all about?" Chan asked. "What is what all about?" Jeongin asked back playing dumb. "Oh please! Don't give me that! I'm talking about your  obsessions." Changbin said.

"What obsessions?" Hyunjin asked. Chan and Changbin both shared a look and said simultaneously, " Your obsession with that Squirrel boy and I.N's obsession with that puppy boy."

"Well I don't know. I just want to have him with me and I want him to only look at me." Jeongin replied. Chan shook his head at that. "And what about you guys? Don't tell me you don't have anyone yet." Hyunjin asked.

"Nopes. Born single. Will die single." Changbin said. "Seriously?" Jeongin asked. "Yeah."

"Poor you." Hyunjin teased. Changbin rolled his eyes. " But why can't we go to school. I want to meet my darling." Jeongin whined to Hyunjin. "Because I said so." Jeongin pouted. "But I want to meet my darling moi."

"None can do buddy." Jeongin huffed. Chan and Changbin looked at Jeongin and fake gagged. "Oh shut up! When you meet your one. You'll feel me." Jeongin said before throwing a pillow at the two males.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see."

_________________________________________________
Author's note:

Ayoo-

small hints for the next chapter
-new friend?
-unexpected visit?
-growl?

Oh! And another hint ; the next chapter gonna be about my ship préféré SeugIn.

Yes I get jealous,
Cause if you're mine
You're mine.

-Shaz