|Eight|

The next day Jisung did not leave the older alone at all, not even for one minute.

He had told the older that he would give him Justice and make that man pay for what he did. But Minho just told him to let it go. Jisung refused. Minho could forgive that man but he,

He would never forgive him.

And this brings us to the situation now. Two days later.

Jisung, Minho, Seungmin and Felix were sitting in the office room of Jisung's mom.

Jisung and Minho were sitting infront of Jisung's mom while Seungmin and Felix were sitting on the sofa on the left side of the room.

Jisung's mom, Mrs. Han was looking at Minho with a pitiful expression but hidden behind those big frames of her glasses was anger. Minho and the two other boys had always been like her sons. She cares about them like she cares about Jisung.

And after knowing what had happened to Minho, She could nearly control herself from going to kill that man but she forced herself to stay calm and  professional.

"Minho baby, you aren't planning on forgiving him, are you?" Mrs.Han asked , her voice soft as if coaxing a child.

Minho looked at her and silently shook his head. He did not plan on forgiving him. He forgave him everytime he abused him, wether it was verbally or physically but what he did could not be forgiven.

Mrs.Han sighed in relief. "Then, leave everything to me. I'll make sure he gets what he deserves and I'll personally inform you mother about this. And if you want, you can stay at our house in the meantime. You know we'll always welcome you with open arms." Mrs. Han finished with a smile.

Minho looked at Jisung and saw him giving him a reassuring smile, he looks back at Mrs.Han and smiled, nodding.

Mrs. Han also smile and shooed the boys out of her office, grabbing her phone and calling Minho's mom.

___

The four boys were in the 'Sunshine Café'. Minho and Jisung was sitting beside each other while facing Seungmin and Felix who were sitting beside each other. This café was where they always came to hangout.

One; Because the café had a homely feel and it was a cozy place. Its walls were of  pastel colours and there was always a soft music playing in the café to please the customers.
Second; Because the food here was heaven, their cheesecakes and Lattes were on next level.
Third; Because on the left  side of the café was also a big shelf of books. (The four friends were bookworms.)

These three reasons were the top reasons as to why this café was their number one hangout place.

They were talking with each other when a pretty girl approached them with their order. They thanked the girl and she left with a bow and with a "if you want something else, please don't hesitate to call out."

Jisung had one blueberry cheesecake with milk,Felix had a chocolate cake with Vanilla latte,Seungmin had a choux-d'amour with strawberry milkshake and Minho had an éclair with a chocolate latte.

As they all dug in, they heard screaming and squealing outside. They turn their head towards the window and saw that it was a limousine and tons of girls were surrounding it.

Jisung looked at his friends whom looked back at him and they all shrugged their shoulders and return their attention to the food infront of them.

Just then the front bell rang as the door opened indicating someone entered the café. The café which was filled with laughters and talking suddenly became as quite as a mouse.

Since Jisung and Minho were back-facing the entrance, they did not know what was happening. However, when Seungmin and Felix saw who it was, their mouths were left agape. They couldn't believe their eyes.

Jisung and Minho frowned at these two's reaction and turned around to see who it was. Jisung who about to put a peace of cheesecake in his mouth stopped midway and stared in disbelief at the people at the entrance of the café.

There standing in all his glory was Hwang Hyunjin, THE HWANG HYUNJIN, the crown prince of this country and future king. As he walked inside with those long legs of his, no one could take their eyes from him. He walked with such grace and refineness(?) that made one want to stare at him. Following were three other boys dressed in all black;from head to toe.

But the question was:

What was he doing here?

Jisung shrugged his shoulder and turned back around, anyway his cheesecake is more important. He looked at his friends who were still awestruck and giggled."Yah! Close those mouths of yours. They might attract flies." The other three immediately got out of their trance and shook their head. 'How could they stare at someone else when there was food infront of them?',all of them thought.

As Jisung kept talking and giggling with his friends he felt a stare burning a hole at the back of his head. He internally shivered and turn around, trying to find who's stare was that.

But what he didn't expect was to...

Lock eyes with Hwang Hyunjin.

______________________________________________
Author's note:

Ayoo!
How are my sugarplums?

A cliffhanger for y'all.

How was this chapter?
What do you think will happen?

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting on my book. I really appreciate. I didn't thought it would reach 1.k reads. I'm really really grateful of y'all.

Stay the way you are
Because it's you being you
That make you unique and
Different from everyone
Else.

-Shaz