|Thirty-Three|

Minho looked at Jisung, who was quietly sobbing into his embrace, and his heart hurt. Nothing he'll say would comfort the boy, so he just held Jisung tighter and stroke the quokka-like boy's head.

"W-Why is... is he h-here?" Jisung stuttered brokenly through his sobs. Minho just held him tighter. "Jisung, I won't let him near you again. I promise.
I swear on my life. I won't let him get to you again." Minho promised solemnly. Jisung's cries got louder. "I-it h-hurts hyung. I-it hurts s-so much."

Minho ignored his own heart, which was breaking down and kept holding the quokka-like boy. "I know, Sungie, I know. Trust me, I know. I can't make your pain go away, but I'll be here through every step. You're not alone in this."

***

"How is he?" Jisung's father asked the moment Minho entered his office room. "I managed to get him to sleep." Minho replied as he sat next to Jisung's mother and held her hand, "Don't worry, Sungie is not alone this time. He has me, you, the others, and Hyunjin." Jisung's mother gave him a small smile.

Minho turned to look at Jisung's father and asked, "How did he get out? I thought he was under an array?"

Jisung's father sighed as he felt anger rush through him, but he calmed down and answered, "He had help from an outsider." Minho's eyes widened at that, "Help? What do you mean help? Don't tell me-"

"I'm afraid, yes." It was Jisung's mother who replied this time. Minho's eyebrows furrowed as he went into thinking. "If he has help, that's mean he was planning this from earlier. That means..."

"That means he's part of them. Since we already know that why he did what he did. And if he's part of them, there will be a war.

At that sentence, the room's atmosphere got colder. Minho's jaws clenched, and he gritted out, "With them? Those fatherfuckers, of course there will be war, and this time, we have Jake.

*Somewhere else*

A young man caressed the big frame that contained Jisung's photo and smirked, "You could not have believed you got rid of me, could you doll?"

"What are you doing?" Another voice asked as they entered the room. "Admiring my perfect doll." The young man replied with a smirk. The voice scoffed, "Don't forget he's just a pawn."
The young man smiled, "Of course. However, after we're done with them, I'm allowed to do anything to my doll."

The voice snickered," Alright, you're his little brother after all. Of course, he'd spoil you." The young man smiled, "He's my gege. Of course, he will."

***

Hyunjin sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Calm your ass down." Chan called out from his seat.

Hyunjin and his friends were currently in the former's room. "How can I calm down? Did you see how he reacted seeing that new student. And the way that pest said 'my doll'. It pisses me off." Hyunjin exclaimed and turned to look at Changbin and asked, "Did you get his information?" Changbin shook his head," There was nothing on him except for his name. He is Xing Lanwei."

Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed. Where had he heard that name. "Does the Princess Caitling have any siblings?"
"Yes, she does. Two. One older brother and one younger brother. However, no one knows her younger brother." Chan was the one who replied. "Do you think that this Lanwei is Princess' Caitling's younger brother?" Jeongin asked. "Yes. I doubt so." Hyunjin replied as his mind went to Jisung.