|Twenty-Three|

*Back to Han and the others on the roof*

Hyunjin looked at Jisung and Minho and stepped forward. "I'll take him back." Hyunjin said.

Minho looked at him and studied him for a moment. "Fine, but, I'm coming with you." He at last complied. He looked at Jisung and gave him a soft smile then handed him over to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin wrapped one arm around Jisung's waist as he walked. Jisung leaned in his embrace as he felt the warmth of the latter's body.

Minho looked at the scene with a soft smile. "Why'd you agree?" A voice from behind came and startled him. "Ah?" He turned around to see it was the blond Aussie boy.

"Because it's time that Ji move on and I feel like Hyunjin can help him come out of his shadows." Minho responded and left the roof.

Chan looked at the retreating back of the other, thought about how Hyunjin's behaviour changed since he met the squirrel-like boy and sighed. 'I guess.'

Seungmin and Felix had already left with Minho. Changbin came to Chan and asked. "Yah Chan Hyung?" Chan turned to look at the shorter and raised his eyebrows. "Why was that freckled- face boy looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" The shorter male questioned.

Chan just shrugged and ruffled the shorter male's hair and left.

_____

When Hyunjin arrived infront of Jisung's gate, a guard came to his car and bent down. The guard knocked on the car's window, signaling Hyunjin to roll his window down.

Hyunjin complied. Rolling his window down, he looked at the guard. Seeing it was the Crown Prince Hyunjin, the immediately bowed. "Your grace."

"Let us in." Came Minho's voice. Immediately recognizing the voice, the guard bowed once more and went to open the gate.

Hyunjin drove and parked his car. Opening the door and hopping out of his car, he circled the car and went to Jisung's side and opened the door for him. Hyunjin lent his hand out.

Jisung looked at the lent out hand and felt something stir inside of him. He placed his hand on the latter's and hopped out of the car.

Hyunjin smiled, squeezing Jisung's hand.

***

Jisung was in his bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and the tears coming. He sniffed. 'Why? Why now?' He thought about his past and the fears came pooling down his cheeks.

He gripped his hair as he bawled his eyes out. He staggered a few steps back till his back hit his bathroom's wall. He slid down the wall and drew his knees to his chest as he put his arms on top of them and buried his face in them and he sobbed.

Everything he did came back to Jisung with a force. He felt his breath shorten as he tried to breathe properly. Just then the bathroom's door slammed open and Hyunjin came in.

Hyunjin immediately went to the sobbing boy's side and scooped him into his arms. He walked out of the bathroom into the sobbing boy's room.
The others were looking at them worriedly.

"We should give Jisung time. After all he has escaped." Minho said. The others looked at him, confused. Minho just shook his head and motioned to Hyunjin to put Jisung on the bed.

Hyunjin complied. He gently lowered Jisung on his bed. But when he got up to go, Jisung gripped his clothes. Hyunjin's eyes widened at that. Minho saw it, smiled and said, "we should go."