|Twenty-One|

(A/N: This is a small part of Jisung's past. It won't be much since I want to keep it all in suspense until the past comes back to haunt him. His past will only be written in fragments till the time comes for its revelation.)

A young boy could be seen beaming with joy as he took the outstretched hand in front of him. He smiled at the older as the other entwined their fingers together.

The young boy blushed. He saw the older leaning in and captured his lips with his. But why doesn't he feel special? Why doesn't he feel the sparks like his friend described. Instead, why does he feel disgusted? Why does he want to push the older off of him and flee from him? The young boy shook his thoughts and focused on the kiss.

______

"Is it right doing this? " the young boy asked his lover as he restrained the hand that was going to take off his underwear. "Of course doll. If you refuse me it will mean that you don't love me and it was all just an act."

The young boy panicked. He truly loved the older so he shook his head. "N-no, n-no. W-we can do it." The young boy stammered out. Seeing this made the older boy smirk. 'How naive.'

______

"where are you going?" The young boy asked his lover as he slowly sat up. Wincing at the pain in his lower region and backside. The older leaned down and kissed the younger boy. "I have some work to do. Don't worry. I've put some money on the table, you can use them to go home."

The young boy frowned. Everytime they do it, the older will leave him money the next day so that he could go home while he would be leaving for 'work'.

At first it did not bother the young boy but now it seems as if the older was paying him to sleep with him.

______

"Who are they Lan?" The young boy asked his lover.

"Oh them? They are my friends. You have been such a good boy and have pleasured me so well. When they heard it they also want to be ple---------"

Jisung abruptly woke up and started panting. He looked around, when he realised that he was on his roof, he relaxed.

He wiped his face with his hands and stood up. 'Sure enough they still haunt me.'

He slowly stood up and left the roof to  go to his bedroom to freshen up.

When he got out of the bathroom, he directly went to his walk-in closet and got dressed.

Just when he was brushing his hair, his phone rang. He put down the brush on his dressing table and went to where his phone was charging. He picked up his phone and smiled when he saw who it was that was calling. He poked the accept button on the screen and placed his phone against his ear. (A/N: the one speaking in bold in the caller.)

"Hi hyung. "

"Heyyo younger bro! How are you? "

"I'm fine and you? " Jisung answered while chuckling.

"Well I'm in great spirits! You brat better make some time for me tomorrow. "

"Eh.. Why?"

"Why why? I'm coming tomorrow. Didn't mom and dad tell you? "

"Wha- No they did not-"

"Well now you know, don't you? "

"Well yeah but-"

"No buts. Just make sure to make time for me tomorrow. I better see your flat ass at the airport tomorrow."

"Excuse you- My ass ain't flat unlike yours. "

"You brat! See if I don't smack you on the head tomorrow."

"Okay okay, we'll see tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My flight is at 4p.m."

"Okay Hyung, I'll remember it. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."

Jisung smiled as he ended the call. He throws his phone on his bed as he goes back to his dressing table.

________

The moment Jisung reached the Institute, he saw his friends with the prince and his close men and everyone was staring wide-eyed at the said people.

Jisung slowly walked to the group. The first person to greet him was Hyunjin. "Good morning, pup." Jisung frowned. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"It seems that you forgot we also study here pup. And as for why we are here. It seems like my friend, Jeongin, took a liking to your friend, Seungmin. And your friend, Felix, took a fancy in my friend, Changbin." Hyunjin replied before adding.

"And for me, you already know who I want."

__________________________________________________

To be your favorite jacket,
just so,
I could always be near.

-Shaz