|Nineteen|

Two days later •

Today was finally the day Hyunjin would get his answer.

Hyunjin could not contain the smile on his face when he woke up. He rapidly got up and went to freshen up.

He wore a black turtleneck under a black blazer and blank pants. He wore some chains around his neck. He grabbed his Rolex and put it on his right hand which was adorned with one ring on his middle finger and one on his thumb.

He took a good look at himself in the mirror and nodded his head. 'Yeps. I look good.'

He walked out of his chamber and descended the stairs. Once he reached the dining room, he greeted his parent and his friends who were already at the table and were just waiting for his presence to start eating.

His parents couldn't help but notice his happy demeanor, their son who they never thought would see smile again was smiling right now. Hyunjin's mother almost teared up. 'You would be proud of us Sai-Ra.' His mother thought, then quickly shook her thoughts, they had made a promise with them that until Hyunjin is ready they won't tell him about them.

_____

Hyunjin got out of his Limbo when Jeongin opened the door for him, following him Changbin and Chan also got out. They waited for Hyunjin to take the lead and followed him inside his own Institute.

He went to to receptionist who which by seeing the Royal prince nearly choked and die. "Greeting Your highness." The woman said as she stood up and gave him a deep formal bow. Hyunjin acknowledge her with a nod. "Give me the schedule of Han Jisung." He asked more like demanded the woman. "Right away your your highness." The woman typed something in her computer and went to the process printer, she waited for a couple of seconds and took the newly printed paper and gave it to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin took the paper from and turned back on his heels and got out of the Institute. The other three males looked at him, confusion written all over their faces.

Once Hyunjin reached his Limbo, he leaned over it and started reading the certain someone's schedule.

"May I ask what the heck are you doing?" Jeongin asked the moment he reached the tall boy, a visible scowl on his face. "I'll wait till lunch to meet him." Hyunjin replied. Jeongin rolled his eyes, "You may have the patience, But I don't. I have to talk to my darling, he's been ignoring these past two days." Jeongin said, leaning over the limbo. Hyunjin scoffed at that. "You probably did shit to him and pissed him off."

Chan and Changbin looked at each other and shook their heads. " I can't believe, you guys are so in love, or should I say obsessed, with these two boys." Changbin said.

"Hey Hyung?" Jeongin started, talking to Changbin.

"What is it?"

"Are you a top or bottom? I mean no offence but you seriously don't look like a top." Jeongin asked genuinely curious.  The other two males also turned their heads to look at Changbin, also curious about his answer.

" I mean, I never thought about this. I think I'd be a bottom if I were to be in a relationship with a boy." Changbin said shrugging his shoulders. (A/N: yes bitchesss! Changbin is a bottom cuz I live for bottom Changbin. Our darkeu lover.)

The three other males took a second to absorb the information, "Cool, I guess." They all said in synchronization.

____

Jisung looks at his watch then at the clock hanging on the right wall of the classroom. '1,2,3,4 and 5' he whispers underneath his breath. And just when the '5' left his mouth, the bell rang signalling the students around it was finally, the long awaited, lunch time.

Jisung smiled as he packed his things in his backpack and walked to Seungmin's desk. "Let's go?" He asked. "Yeah." Seungmin responded as he put the last book in his backpack and zipping it close.

They smile at each other as they walk together to the cafeteria.

Jisung scanned the cafeteria, then at the sight of the familiar silver hair and blond hair, he nudged Seungmin. "There they are." He said pointing his chin towards the two familiar heads.

The two males walked to the table where their friend were and greeted them the moment they reached.

Parking his butt on the chair, Jisung open his lunch box and started digging in.

Just then Niki, Sunoo, Jay, Heesung, Jake, Sunghoon and Jungwon walked to their table. "Heyya. Mind if we sit here?" Jake asked smiling. " 'course not mate." Felix replied, his Aussie accent making its presence known. Jake smiled at the fellow Aussie and bumped his fist against the latter's.

The 7 boys sat and took out their lunch box. Niki sneaked a glance at Jisung's lunch box and his eyes widened as a big smile took place on his face.

"Hyung?" He asked staring directly at Jisung.

"Yeah?"

"Is that bungeoppang? Niki eagerly asked, eyeing Jisung's lunch box.

"Oh yeah." Jisung replied smiling, "You want one?" Niki nodded, hard. Jisung smiled. "Here." He says as he hands over his lunch box.

Niki grinned, and took a bungeoppang, and stuffed it in his mouth. Seeing this the others laughed.

"Hwere Hwung." Niki said with his stuffed mouth. Jisung laughed and took his lunch box back. 

Just then the cafeteria's door opened. The students around all turned their head towards the entrance of the cafeteria.

The first thing they saw were long legs, a lean body and then finally an exquisite face with all of its five facial features extremely handsome.

Realising who it was, the students around got up and bowed.

Hyunjin's eyes scanned the room, eyes landing on the familiar black hair boy, he marched towards the said boy's direction. Changbin, Jeongin and Chan following him behind.

Seeing that Hyunjin was coming his direction Jisung secretly rolled his eyes.

"Hey pup." Hyunjin said and stopped right infront of Jisung. "Do you remember what day it is?" He asked, smirking at the squirrel-like boy infront of him.

"Yeah and?" Jisung coldly remarked which caused Changbin to chuckle a bit. Hyunjin turn his head and glared at the short man, effectively shutting his up.

Changbin could sense someone staring straight at him, he turned his head and his eyes met with another pair of eyes. Changbin was slightly shocked because it seemed as if the other did not plan to stop staring at him. He smiled at the other and mouthed a 'hi' at him which caused the latter to slightly choke and to immediately look down. Changbin frowned at the latter's reaction. Shrugging his shoulder he turned his attention back to the drama infront of him.

"So what's your answer?"

_____________________________________________

No matter how much I fight with you,
At the end of the day,
Both of us know,
You're the one I'd run to.

-shaz