|Eighteen|

"What are you doing here?"

"What is this?" Jeongin asked in a dangerously calm tone as he throws a bunch of photographs at Seungmin. The latter frowned and bent down to pick the photographs.

Seungmin's eyes widened when he saw whose photographs they were. They were about him and Hyunjoo; them talking in the library, them sitting together during lunch and Hyunjoo hugging him. While looking at the photographs, Seungmin fumed, "You made someone spy on me?" He asked through gritted teeth. 'who the hell is he to be invading my personal life like this?'

"That's not the question, the fucking question is who the fuck is that guy?! Why did you fucking let him touch you?! Huh?! Answer me?!" Jeongin yelled at Seungmin demanding him an answer.

Seungmin just look at him I'm disbelief. 'Is he for real?'

"And why the fuck do you care???" Seungmin's asked Jeongin; the latter's eyes darkening at the brunette's question.

"I have the fucking right to be with who I want, befriend who the fuck I want and fucking hug whoever I want!" Seungmin stated in a firm tone staring straight (gay) into Jeongin's eyes.

Something snapped in Jeongin at the thought of the older with someone else. He growled out loud taking Seungmin by surprised. He marched towards the cherry-haired boy while the latter, for the first time in his life, felt scared.

Seungmin kept backing away which ultimately led his back to hit the wall. He cursed at his bad luck and look at Jeongin just to see him right infront of him. 'okay now what? Is he going to kill me?'

His expression sent a shiver down Seungmin's spine.

"Would you mind repeating that darling?" He asked, his voice dropping a few octaves. Seungmin gulped.

"I-I...I said I have the right to be----" before he could complete his sentence a pair of lips fell on his own in an aggressive and possessive kiss.

Seungmin's eyes widened and then he felt the anger take him over. He started pushing Jeongin but the latter was stronger than him. He grabbed Seungmin's wrists and pinned them above his head and continued to ravish the older's mouth.

Seungmin attempted to turn his head away but the moment he did, he heard Jeongin growl and grab his chin, forcing it in one place, he kissed the older  again.

After what felt like hours Jeongin finally let go of Seungmin and look at the older's messy state. He ignored the anger in the older's eyes and pecked his lips again.

Seungmin finally had the courage to push latter off of him and slapped him across the cheeks. The sound resonating around the room.

Jeongin held his aching cheek and turned to look at the older.

"Who the fuck do you think you?!?! Just because you're fucking associated with the Royal family, it doesn't fucking mean that I will hesitate to fucking slit your throat open right now Jeongin! Don't you fucking dare push my buttons!" Seungmin yelled at him in anger.

"Get out."

"What do you mean?"

"Did I fucking stutter? Get the fucks out of here Yang Fucking Jeongin before I fucking kick you out." Seungmin said in a firm tone and Jeongin couldn't help the shiver that went down his spine ,in a good way, that moment.

"Just because I'm going, it doesn't mean you're free darling. You're mine. Only. Mine. Get that through you thick skull. And if you don't want anything to happen to that guy you better stay the fuck away from him." Jeongin stated before leaving.

Seungmin grabbed his hair in frustration and marched towards his bedroom.

He slammed the door open to his bedroom and marched towards his bathroom, slamming the door open once again he went towards the sink.

He looked at his swollen red lips in disgust and started wiping it clean. He grabbed his toothbrush adding a generous amount toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth.

_____

"So you're telling me, Jeongin came,yelled at you, pinned you on the wall and kissed you?" Jisung asked through the phone screen while Minho and Felix seemed to to be still processing what Seungmin just told them. Seungmin nodded and Jisung continued, "And told you to stay away from Hyunjoo?"

Seungmin, again, nodded. "Wow man, that's a lot of coffee at the same time." Felix said.

"Why don't you give him a chance Minie?" Minho asked. "Because of his Possessive ass and his status." Seungmin answered.

"I can understand the possessive part but status? Bitch- your father  is literally the best lawyer while your mom is  the businesswoman of the year. What are you talking about?" Felix asked.

" He's associated with the Royal family and plus I think giving him a chance will make me lose my freedom." Seungmin stated.

If there was one thing that they had learned from Seungmin throughout the years of being best friends with him is that he is someone who adores his freedom.

"I mean I understand. Jeongin is clearly the type to lock you inside his house or mansion just for him because of his possessiveness." Jisung said. "Exactly and that's why I won't give him a chance and plus y'all know I'm not one for love." Seungmin added.

"Yeah yeah we all know Seungmin."

___________________________________________________

Author's note:

And here it is. Ahh-

What do you think Jeongin will do just to make Seungmin his?

Anyways that will be for another time.

We are finally going to get the Hyunsung drama, so a little bit of patience my dear Sugarplums.

What are the group(s)/soloist(s) that you Stan and their rank?

Mine:
1. BTS
2. Straykids
3. TXT
4. Ateez
5. Enhypen
6. Treasure
7. EXO
8. Got7
9. Shinee
10. Mamamoo
11. Itzy
12. Twice
13. Jessi
14. HyunA
15. Dawn
16. Henry
17. Eric Nam