|Prologue|

"Why are doing this? I get it that you want me to be your 'Queen' and 'Yours' but why me? There are lots of other people who would be more than willing to be yours, then why me?" The quokka-like boy asked the question he'd been wanting to know the answer of.

The taller male looked at the smaller boy.

It's true, he could have anyone. As long as he said, they'd come running to him. Then why him? Why a boy who seems to not want to have anything with him?

"I ;myself, don't know. I saw you and made eye contact with you. And the moment I did, I heard a voice telling me to make you mine. To mark you as mine. To give you all the happiness of the world. Not to let a single tear escape your beautiful midnight eyes. The thought of you belonging to someone else make me want to kill that someone. Make me want to chain you by my side. You may know that I've never taken interest in someone. Hell my parents have to hold small balls so that I could find someone I like. Amongst all the person who are dying to be mine, I want you, the person who seems to want nothing to have with me." The taller male at last responded.

                       Author's note.

Hello.

I just want to clarify some things.

It's a BxB story in which my main ship will be Hyunsung; Hyunjin + Jisung.

This will not be a sweet type ff, there will be blood, tortures, horrible deaths and extreme possessiveness.

Although this book will be mainly for Hyunsung, there will also be other ships, not only straykids ships but other ships like Jikook, Woosan, Sookai and all.

I won't mention popular ships like Taekook , Yeonbin ... I do ship them together but I'm mainly a rare shipper as in I ship rare ships like SeugIn ,ChanHo ,etc

In Straykids, my favourite ship is SeugIn.

I hope you enjoy reading this book of mine.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

What's your favorite ship in Straykids?

-Shaz