|Twenty-Nine|

Hyujin did not know this boy, but seeing  Minho and Jisung's reaction, he concluded he was not someone good. And seeing that scared look on his pup's face pissed him off. He moved to stand in front of Jisung, blocking the other's view of the newcomer. He saw how the boy raised an eyebrow and how his eyes darkened. Yeah, he for sure ain't going to like this, dude.

"Are you not happy to see me again, Doll?" Hyunjin's eyes darkened at the other's sentence, and the way he called his pup is ticking him off. He was about to say something when he felt Jisung grab his jacket. He turned to look at him, and he swear he's about to kill someone. This scared look, Jisung looks like he's a minute away from going into a panic attack. His pup is more important than dealing with this motherfucker so, ignoring the said person's struggles, Hyunjin picked the latter in a bridal carry and walk out of the cafeteria.

"I suggest you stay the fuck away from Jisung. I don't fucking care how you escaped but if I see you near Jisung, I swear on all the fucking gods out there, I'm going to fucking slaughter you myself." Minho says, looking straight in the other's eyes. He gives the other one last glare as he leaves the cafeteria. The others were confused but nonetheless glared at the newcomer after seeing how Minho and Jisung reacted upon seeing him and left the cafeteria all the same.

***

"Shh. It's okay pup. Shh." Hyunjin comforted as he rock both of them. Once he was out of cafeteria, he took Jisung to the nurse's room and placed him on the bed but the other hugged him tight and started crying which soon turned into sobbing. Hyunjin felt his heart squeeze in pain as he look at his pup sobbing. He continues whispering sweet nothings into the other's ears in hope that he calms down.

"JISUNG!" Hyunjin looks at the door to see it was Minho who screamed. Minho approached the duo and took Jisung into his arms. Hyunjin let him since he knew that at this moment Jisung needs not him but his friends.

Once Jisung felt the familiar embrace of Minho, he latched onto him. "He- He is h-h-here..." Jisung says between sobs. "Shh, I know Ji. But we won't let him do anything to you." Minho soothed as he keeps rubbing the other's back.

After a couple of minutes later, Jisung was asleep. The others were already in the room. "Who was that? And why did Jisung-" Minho cut Felix off with a 'shh'. Felix wisely shut up once he saw the other had called someone.
(A/N: Bold one is Brian and normal one is Minho.)

"Hello? Brian Hyung?" Minho asked.

"Yes? Minho?"

"Hyung, he's here. He's fucking here. He had the fucking audacity to come here. Infront of Jisung. Let me ask you, how the fuck is he still out here?!"

"What?! He's there? Where's Jisung?! He didn't do anything to him, did he?? I'm going to kill him. Take Jisung to the house, I'm coming. And Minho, don't worry, Hongjoong is helping us."

"Okay, I'll take him to the house. That's good, at least it'll be easier then. Hyung, does this mean-?"

"It does. It's finally time. And from what I see. It's going to be a war."

Minho sighs, "I just hope we're not going to lose anyone again like last time."

"We won't. This time we won't. I'll make sure he won't. And oh, get Hyunjin too. Since he's Jisung's destined one."

Minho finally cracked a smile, "Mn, yeah I know. Finally right?"

"Mhm, okay I'm hanging up and going to Hongjoong. We might need Jackson's help too this time."

"Okay, bye Hyung. Take care. And say hello to Jackson hyung on my behalf."

"Mn, I will. Bye. Take care of Jisung and yourself."

Minho sighs before hanging up the call. He sweeps his eyes on everyone present in the room and sighs again, "I believe I've got some explainings to do. But that will have to wait. We need to go first. And before anybody asks, we're going back to the Han residence, I'm going to explain everything there. And I believe Jisung will, too. And you, Hyunjin, you're also coming. Now, considering that, I guess you two are also coming?" Chan and Changbin nod their head. "Right, then let's go. I'm already pissed off because of him."

"Okay."

____________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hi hi! Surprise! Double update. Hehe

And we're approaching the truth.

Who is this guy?
Why did Jisung and Minho react like that?

Ain't Minho just so hot when he's angry?

See you next time!

Take care, everyone!

I guess I learned it from my parents,
That,
True love starts with friendship.

-Shaz