|Twenty-Six|

*Flashback*

The man, Jihyun, walked to the only captive on the first floor to give him his first meal (only meal) of the day. As he entered the elevator, he couldn't help the shudder that went through his body. Since that man was being kept captive on the first floor , it meant that he did worse than just offending the Hans. He sighed. Anyway, it wasn't his business whatever that man did, his job was just to deliver his meals to him, that's all.

When the elevator dinged, Jihyun snapped out of his thoughts and walked out. Once he reached the captive's room, his eyes narrowed and faintly realised something was wrong since he couldn't see any men (those assigned to watch over him) around. He opened the room and he screamed, eyes going wide, and the tray of food falling, as infront of him was the captive accompanied by three unknown men who had black spiky wings.

One of the men approached him, he gulped and stepped back. But he couldn't go anywhere when the man suddenly squeezed him by the neck. "You better keep your mouth shut otherwise the peaceful life of your wife and kids would be disturbed." He said and tightened his hold. I nodded.The man smirked. "Good boy." Then in a flash they disappeared alongside with the captive.

Jihyun started coughing harshly the moment he was freed. "W-what..what was t-that?" And then everything went black.

*Flashback ends*

Brian's eyes narrowed and a knowing look flashed in his eyes. His jaw tightened and his fists clenched. "Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to neither your wife nor your kids."

Jihyun's eyes teared up and he choked. "T-thank you.. so..s-so much sir."

Brian waved his thanks off and strode out of the room. He reached into his pants' pockets and took his phone off. Dialling a number, he frowned. 'seems like I'll need their help this time too.'

"Hello." The other person said.

"Hello, I hope I am not disturbing you."

"Do not worry, you're not."

"If so, I'm glad. I apologise for this abrupt request but I hope I could gain your assistance for something. It involves my brother and them. "

"Oh? They're back? But wasn't one in your capture?"

"He was. But somehow they got him."

"Alright. Consider it my thanks for helping wooyoung the other time. He's our precious. And yours is jisung."

"Thank you."

________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hi! Hi!

I'm back! Oof-

And no. I haven't abandoned you guys nor have I abandoned this book.

It feels like it's been forever since the last time I updated. But no worries now I'm back!

Thank you so much everyone for patiently waiting for me.

I cannot believe that during my absence this book got 19k views and 1.3k votes. Thank you so so much everyone.

And it seems like we're approaching the plot. I hope you guys have been well and healthy.

I love y'all!

-Shaz