|Thirteen|

The next day Jisung woke up as usual by the ringing of his alarm and did his morning routine.

The moment he entered his living room, he was astonished to see it filled with all types of bouquets of flowers.

He looked over and saw his parents standing there with the same expression as his. He walked up to them and asked, "What is this all about? Mom? Dad?" His mom turned her head to face her son and answered,"Don't know Ji."

Jisung walked over to the bunch of bouquets of flowers and picked one of the Rose bouquet. "Beautiful." He mumbled.

Then he saw a small black card with gold designs on it. He frowned, took it and examined it. He opened the card and read what is said.

"Dear pup, these are all for you because you deserve everything of this world. This time it's flowers, next time it'll be a surprise.

-♡♡♡♡
-H.HJ

Jisung sighed, he truly did not want to have anything with the other but it seems like the other was dead set on making him his. "What is Ji?" He heard his father asked. "Nothing dad, it just said that these are addressed to me."

"Oh my my, does my Ji has a secret lover???" He turned to look at his mother only to see her wiggling her eyebrows at him with a knowing grin plastered on her face. "Mom." He said in a serious cold tone.

Jisung's mother sighed and went over to Jisung and hugged him. She broke the hug and looked at her son. " I know Ji, but you have to move on He won't do anything to you anymore. Me and your dad took care of him."

"Mom, you should know that after what happened, you can't expect me to forgive and forget everything." Jisung say as he grabbed his backpack from the sofa and walked out of the house.

Jisung's mother sighed and looked over to her husband. Her husband walked over to her and brought her into his comforting embrace. " It'll take time honey. Maybe not today, not tomorrow but over time he will meet someone to mend his wounds." Jisung's father whispered in his wife's ear. " I know darling but I just want my innocent Ji back. " Jisung's mother whispered back as she felt tears forming in her eyes. Her husband sighed and brought her closer to him, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

____

Jisung was sitting with his friends in the cafeteria since it was lunch break, the three other were talking but Jisung was absent-minded, he kept having those flashbacks. His mother's words triggered some of the memories.

He sighed as he stood up. The other three immediately stopped talking and looked at Jisung. "What's wrong Sungie?" Jisung just shook his head and said, " Nothing, I just need some alone time to gather my thoughts." And with that he left his friends and left the cafeteria.

Minho looked at the other two with a concerned expression. Felix sighed. " It's Jisung, He knows how to handle himself. You know at times like this, instead of needing comfort, he needs time alone. " Minho stayed quiet and looked at the direction Jisung went, wishing he could do something to ease the smaller boy's pains but he knew Felix was right. Jisung wasn't one who needed comfort, Jisung preferred  to fight his demons himself.

Back with Jisung, Jisung was sitting under the shade of a big tree in the back garden of the Institute. He was going to skip the last few period. He wasn't in the mood.

The moment he closed his eyes, the flashbacks came. He immediately opened his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Why am I having them now?! Just when I start to forget about them. About him. About what happened." Jisung gritted out as he grabbed his hair I'm frustration. He stood up, grabbed his backpack from the grass and left.

____

Jisung was in his room. His mother had questioned him why was he not at school and here but he just ignored her  and went to his room.

Jisung knew he must have hurt his mother with his attitude but he also knew if he opened his mouth he would have said something more hurtful that's why he preferred to just stay quiet and go to his room.

Jisung was laying on his bed, staring absent-mindedly at his ceiling. He recalled all the memories. His fake smiles. His sweet words. His betrayal. His mocking face as he witnessed everything that happened to Jisung.

Jisung groaned out loud. He sat up and clenched his jaw. ' I should not be thinking about him. I'm much more better without him.' He thought as he stood up and went to his bathroom. He very much needed a cold shower right now.

_____________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello,

So I just want to tell you guys to go back to the introduction chapter as I made a few changes in it and in the personalities of the main characters.

These few changes that I made are going to change the plot.

So to not confuse you all, I'd prefer if you guys go back and check the introduction chapter.

I've also changed the top/bottom position of one of the main couples.

I'm not a cold person,
I'm just protecting myself from being hurt.

-Shaz