|Nine|

It had been one week since Jisung made eye contact with Hyunjin and every time he feels as if someone is watching him. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Jisung shook off his thoughts and got up from his bed. He went to his bathroom, brushed his teeth and took a bath.

He walked out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist,beads of water still decorated his toned body, his hair was still slightly wet and was dripping down water which flew down his neck to his abs and finally it got absorbed by the towel.

He walked into his walk-in closet and picked his OTTD (Outfit of The Day).

He wore a black jacket over a white turtleneck and black skinny jeans with white converse. He went to his dressing table and wore his rings and earrings.

He look at himself in the mirror and pushed a hand through his black silky hair and smiled. 'I look good.' He thought as he got out of his room and descends the staircase to go to the dining table.

____

Jisung had met the other three boys directly at school. As he and Felix had the same class together, they were sat next to each other. They were both in advance Maths class. Only a few students were asked to study this class. And since Felix and Jisung loved doing maths, when they were asked whether they would want to study here or not, they both immediately said yes. Both of them were reading their respective books while throwing some comments here and there.

'And since you don't love me anymore, I won't hold on. I just hope that whenever you think of me, there's only happy memories. Keep-----' Jisung had yet to  finish reading this paragraph of his book when the head teacher himself walk in the class.

Jisung closed his book, Felix doing the same, and look up to the head teacher. Waiting for him to talk.

"Good morning Everyone." He started. A series of 'good mornings' were heard afterwards. He continued, " We just received a call from one of the butlers of the King saying that Crown Prince Hyunjin and his fellow trusted men will be studying here."

Jisung and Felix look at each other dumbfounded. 'Why would he be studying here?' was the first thoughts of the two friends. They look at the teacher again and the teacher added. " Since some of the brightest students are in this class, I would like you all to recommend me someone to guide the Crown Prince around the school."

All the students, excluding Felix and Jisung, started talking among each other. Each one of them wanted to be the one guiding Hyunjin.

"I will need only one person since a girl named Jihoo has already been recommended from the A.E.C( Advance English Class)."

Felix and Jisung looked at each other and shook their head. Uh-huh,no way in hell are they going to recommend themselves.

"I would like to recommend Ji-Na sir." A girl stood up pointing towards the girl sitting at the front. All the students agreed since Ji-Na belonged to one of the respectful Nobles and the fact that she was the brightest student of their class.

"Okay then, Miss Ji-Na, Please follow me." The head teacher said. "Yes sir." Came Ji-Na's response as she stood up.

_____

Jisung, Felix, Minho and Seungmin were sitting under the shade of a big tree in the back garden of the Institute.

Felix's head was laying on Jisung's lap while Minho's was on Seungmin's.

They were all enjoying each other's company and Jisung's mind couldn't help going back to that eye contact with Hyunjin.

Those eyes were like a bottomless pit of darkness yet Jisung couldn't help but be mesmerized by it.

As he was lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice Felix getting up from his lap abruptly.

"-Sung! -isung! Jisung!" Jisung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Felix but frowned when he saw Felix and the other two standing. He immediately stood up, about to question them when he heard an unfamiliar deep voice.

"So this is where you have been hiding."

Jisung head snapped to the voice's direction and his eyes opened wide with his mouth open.

Standing infront of him was Hyunjin. Fucking Hwang Hyunjin. Following him were the same three boys he had saw last week when Hyunjin had come to the Café. He saw the fox-looking guy staring at Seungmin unblinkingly and frowned.

'Okay, what the heck is happening? Hwang Hyunjin is talking to me and one of his friend is staring at my bestfriend. Wait- Hwang Hyunjin is talking to me?' Jisung immediately got out of his thoughts and looked at Hyunjin.

"Did you hear what I said?", Hyunjin's asked, stepping forward making Jisung step back. Jisung gulped, Hyunjin's eyes following the way Jisung's Adam's apple bobbed. Jisung slowly shook his head.

He watched as Hyunjin stepped forward, He stepped back maintaining the distance between them. He saw Hyunjin's eyes darken and kept stepping forward, he also kept stepping backward until his back hit the trunk of the tree. He cursed under his breath.

Jisung tried side-stepping but Hyunjin pinned him on the tree trunk. "Nowhere to escape now, do we?" He asked. Jisung gulped. His heart was beating so fast, that, he was was afraid Hyunjin could hear it.

"W-what do you want Prince Hyunjin." Jisung internally cursed himself for shuttering.

Hyunjin looked at the boy he pinned against the tree and his eyes darkened. Eyes black that seem to contain the whole Galaxy of stars, cute bottom nose and peach coloured lips that was so inviting.

Hyunjin remembered the first time  he had seen him. And made eye contact with him.

Since that day, he swore he'd make that boy his.

And now he finally have him infront of
him, he won't let him go.

Even if he wants to go, Hyunjin would chain him to his side.

Remembering the other's question, he smiled, a tiny smile.

"What do I want?" He started, Jisung looked at him, waiting for his answer.

"I want you."

_______________________________________________

Author's note

Ayoo,

How are y'all?

So?
How was this chapter?

Anygays Shits about to go down now. Better prepare yazelves.
Hehe.

They say forgive and forget,
I say,
Forgive but don't forget.

-Shaz