|Fourteen|

Today was the second day of the one week time Hyunjin had given Jisung.
And Jisung was spending it by doing his homeworks and busying himself with all kinds of work. It was the only way he wouldn't be getting those flashbacks again.

Jisung's mother was feeling extremely guilty because it was her fault that Jisung became like this again. If only she had not run her mouth and triggered his memories.

After what had happened, the doctor had especially warned them not to do anything to trigger his memories.

Jisung's friends were really worried about Jisung. They had never seen Jisung like that atleast not Felix and Seungmin. Minho very much knew this Jisung and he was the most worried about Jisung. He feared that Jisung would go back to how he was after what had happened.

____

Jisung was focusing on a Mathematics formulae when his bedroom door was knocked. "Come in." He said without lifting his head up. "Sung..." When Jisung heard that familiar voice he whipped his head around and saw Minho there standing, looking at him with a worried expression.

Jisung noticed how he was clenching his fist to stop them from trembling and how his eyes were brimmed with tears. Jisung sighed and stood up. Even though Minho looked cold but he was the most sensitive one among them.

He opened his arms and without even wasting time Minho ran up to him and hugged him tight. The force almost made Jisung stumble back.

He encircled one arm around the older's waist and and the other was rubbing his back. "What happened hyung?" He asked but all he was responded with was muffled sobs. He sighed and guided Minho till his bed and made him sit down without breaking the hug.

"Minho? Baby? What's wrong?" Jisung asked in a soft tone. "S-sung... I-I'm worried... What if y-you go b-back to how y-you were..?" Minho at last answered within his sobs. Jisung's eyes soften at that.

"Don't worry Min. I won't go back to that. I made a promise to you. Remember?" Jisung said and Minho looked at him. "Promise?" Mingo asked and showing his pinky finger. Jisung smiled and linked his pinky with Minho's and making another pinky promise." Promise."

Minho smiled and hugged Jisung and this ended with them cuddling each other. "Sung?" Minho started staring at the ceiling. "Hmm?"

"Would...would you ever---- No. Never." Minho started only to be interrupted by Jisung. He sighed as he turned over and staring at the side profile of Jisung.

Jisung aware that the other was staring at him sighed. "Min, Don't worry about me. It doesn't affect me that much anymore. " Hearing that Minho sighed, he knew how the other was.

"Whatever you do. I'm always with you. I've always been."  Minho said. Jisung smiled turning his head to look at the older. " I know. And you should also know that I'm always here too."

Both of them smiled at each other and fell asleep, cuddling.

__________________________________________

Author's note:

Double update!!!

A small chapter showing a little bit more bout MinSung's friendship.

You will know more about Jisung's past as the story unfolds.

Hehe.

When I stay quiet in an argument,
It's not that I'm afraid of you,
It's because I'm afraid of hurting you if I say something.

-Shaz