|Fifteen|

The next day when Jisung woke up, the first thing he noticed was Minho snuggled up in his chest. He smiled at the sight and slowly and carefully detached himself from the other.

After Minho had visited yesterday, Jisung felt his mind being at peace. He did not have the same nightmare again and he finally had a good sleep, probably because of Minho.

When Jisung entered his bathroom, he took a good look at himself in the mirror. His black doe eyes, cute bottom nose, peach coloured lips and Black hair.

"My sweet beautiful doll." Jisung shook his head when he heard his voice again.  'No! I'm better than this.' Jisung thought as he splashed some cold water on his face.

When Jisung got out of his bathroom he saw that Minho was awoke and smiled at the absent-minded look on the older's face.

"Morning Hyung." The voice of Jisung woke Minho up from whatever trance he was going through. "Morning Sung. Feeling any better?" He asked as he turned to look at Jisung.

The squirrel-like boy smiled at the other's question, "Yeah, much better. All thanks to you." Minho smiled when he heard his answer."Good, cause Lix and Minnie were really worried about you." Jisung gave a nervous laugh at that.

"Okay, c'mon, go and get ready. I'll lend you some of my clothes. We need to take breakfast and go to school." Jisung reminded Minho. "Yeah yeah I'm going." Minho says as he stood up from the bed, rolling his eyes in the process. Jisung laughed at him. "Hurry up, slowpoke." Jisung teased him which got him a punch on his arms. "Yah!" But before he could do anything Minho had already went to the bathroom and locked the door. Jisung shook his head at the older's antics.

___

The two boys were eating breakfast right now. Jisung's mother smiled as she watched her son happily chatting with Minho. "Ji?" She called out to him. Hearing his mother call him Jisung stopped talking to Minho and looked at his mother. "Yeah mom?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." Jisung's mother started. "I-I know I s-should give y-you time b-but I'm too much w-worried about y-you." Jisung's mother continued, her voice breaking in the process.

Jisung's heart softened seeing his mother like this. He stood up from his seat, went over to his mother and hugged her. Burying his face in the crook of his mother's neck he mumbled, against her skin, loud enough for her to hear. " I know that you only want the best for me mom. But I'm a big boy, let me fight my demons myself. Alright? Hmm?"

Jisung's mother hugged him tighter to her afraid that he would disappear if she didn't. " Mhm. I know Ji. I know."

Minho smiled at the scene infront of him. He knew Jisung is strong enough to fight his demons. But what he wants is for Jisung to lean his head on his shoulders sometimes and share his burdens with him. Minho just wants Jisung to know that he doesn't necessarily need to do everything alone. He's here. He has always been.

___

The moment Jisung stepped inside the Institute followed by Minho, he was tackled by Felix in a hug. Jisung sighed already knowing that this would happen. He hugged the Aussie boy back. When Felix broke the hug, Jisung was immediately pulled into another one by Seungmin. He smiled and hugged the puppy-like boy back.

When Seungmin pulled away from Jisung, Felix immediately started throwing punches at him. "Yah! Don't you know how worried we were?!" Jisung smiled guiltily. " Sorry guysss. I'll make it up to you. I promise!"

"Are you alright now?" Seungmin asked him. "Yeah I am. Don't worry." Jisung smiled at him, reassuring him. "Good. Cause I thought I would have to beat some ass." He heard Felix say. Jisung chuckled. "Yeah yeah, You would. Let's go to class now.

___

The four boys were hanging out again in their favourite café, 'Sunshine Café'. (A/N : remember?) Jisung being Jisung ordered a strawberry cheesecake with milk, Minho a vanilla muffin with iced Americano, Seungmin a strawberry shortcake with chocolate latte and Felix a blueberry cheesecake with vanilla milkshake.

"So what are you going to do with Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked, breaking the comfortable silence. "Obviously I'm going to reject him." Han said. "But didn't he say that he won't take 'no' as an answer?" This time Felix asked. "Well yeah but he gotta know that I'm not one to be pushed around." Jisung answered nonchalantly.

The three other looked at Jisung with am unreadable look in their eyes. "But Sungie, what if he forces you or something?" Seungmin asked. Jisung looked at the puppy-like boy and thought about what he said. "Then...Then I don't know. He can force me to be with him but he can't force me to love him." Jisung at last said.

"Yeah you're right." Minho said as he grabbed Jisung's hand and started rubbing it. "I swear if I did not know you guys, I would have think you guys are a couple." Felix said looking between Minho and Jisung.

Both of the said boy laughed at that. "Please as if. He's like a little brother not like you guys aren't." Minho said chuckling. "Mhm, Minho is like my big brother." Jisung added. "Uh- I don't think Brian ( a.k.a Younghyun) Hyung will be happy to hear that." Felix said.

Jisung chuckled, "Oh please, Hyung knows he the number One." Minho snapped his head to look at Jisung and faked a betrayal look on his face. Jisung playfully slapped his arms as he burst out laughing.

"How many days are left though? For your answer là?" (A/N: yes, 'là' is a French word and No I'm not français. C'est juste que j'adore la langue français. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, peut-être que c'est à cause dans mon école sécondaire, mes amigos and the other students préfère parler en français qu'an englais. And hello to my fellow French readers.!!)

"Four days to be exact. Today was the third day." Jisung answered. Felix and Seungmin gave Jisung a pitiful look while Minho was looking at Jisung concerned.

When Jisung turn his head he accidentally made eye contact with Minho. His eyes softened when he say the worried expression in the other's eyes. He gave the older a reassuring smile. Telling him he would be alright.

"Wait I almost forgot." Felix suddenly making the other three look at him, waiting for him to continue. "We're getting two new students." "And how would you know that?" Seungmin questioned Felix making the other roll his eyes at him. " Uh? Excuse me? But did you forget that I live for all the juicy gossips?" Felix sassed. Seungmin rolled his eyes at the extra-ness of the other.

"But why aren't Hyunjin and his friends /bodyguards/killers or whatever they are not coming to school." Felix asked once again. "Don't know, maybe Hyunjin when he said he gave Jisung that one week time he really meant one week time with him staying away." Seungmin said shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah I understand that but why ain't Changbin coming to school?" Felix questioned. The other three rolled their eyes at him. " You definitely got a crush on him."

"Yeah I think I do."

_______________________________________________

Author's note:

Ayoo-

And one another chapter finished.

I'll try to update daily from now on.

I just want to let you guys know that I completely changed the plot from the original one that I had in my mind.

I added some new tags. Go check it if you want then maybe you'll get a hint on the kind of plot that it is.

If I fall in love,
I give the other person my whole heart.
It'll be their choice wether to treasure it or not.

-Shaz