|Twenty-Four|

Hyunjin looked at the boy, cuddled up in his arms, and sighed. Remembering the smaller boy's tears, his suppressed anger came back. "I'll kill whoever made you like this." He promised to himself.

"Fuck-" Jisung stood up. "What happened?" Seungmin asked. "Hyung. Hyung is coming today and he specifically told me to fetch him."

"Beep. Beep." The alarm went off signaling that someone was trying the gate's passcode. Jisung frowned and went to look through the surveillance camera. Instantly recognizing his brother's jeep, he opened the gate.

He ran to the entrance and opened the door to see his brother coming with a scowl on his face.

He ran up to him and embraced him. "Hyung... You're finally back." He clutched the shirt of his brother.

Brian sighed, knowing very well, no matter what. He. Can't. Stay. Angry. At. His. Baby. Brother.

He hugged Jisung back, tightening his arms around the other. "En. I'm back."

Once he broke the hug, he was immediately tackled to the ground by Seungmin. "HYUNGGGG!" Seungmin exclaimed happily. Brian laughed and patted the younger's head. "Yup. The one and only."

Seungmin giggled and slowly stood up, Brian following suit. "Hey mate!" Felix said, bumping his fist against the other's. "Hey hyung." Minho said rather calmly. "Eyy Min."

"Now you!" He turned to Jisung. "Did you forget that you have a hyung. A hyung who was coming today. Who specifically told you to fetch him?!"

"I know hyung and I'm sorry... Things happened." Seeing the downcast look on the other's face. Brian immediately dropped his act, "What's wrong Hannie?" He asked worriedly.

Jisung stayed quiet which made Brian more worried. Seeing so, Minho decided to speak. "He escaped."

Hearing that one sentence, Brian's eyes darkened. "How the fuck did he escape?" He asked in a calm tone.

Felix and Seungmin shuddered 'cause they knew the calmer Brian is, the angrier he is.

"We don't know. Uncle Han is trying to find out. Apparently someone broke in his cell and took him away. But the surprising thing is that there was no evidence that his cell was broken in." Minho exclaimed.

Hearing that, Brian's heart trembled. "He can't be one of them, can he?" He thought.

"Let's go inside and talk about it." Minho said, leading him in. "Yeah, Good idea."

The moment Brian walked in, his jaw was left open. Why? Because infront of him is the Crown Prince and his right hands. He turned to to look at Jisung and the other gave him a 'I'll explain later.' look.

Swallowing his questions, he approached them and bowed. Hyunjin bowed back, seeing him do so, the others also bowed.

Slightly surprised, he introduced himself. "Greetings Your Highness, Myself Brian. The older brother of Jisung."

"Greetings,As you may know, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. You may address me as Hyunjin." Brian's eye widened at that.

Following the Crown Prince, Jeongin, Chan and Changbin introduced themselves.

"Greetings, I'm Yang Jeongin. You may call me by my name."

"Greetings, Myself Bang Christopher Chan. A pleasure to meet you. You can address me by either Chan or Bangchan."

"Hello! The name's Changbin. Ne need for formalities. Just call me by my name."

Shocked, he turned to look at Jisung who rolled his eyes. "Uncle Lee? Please take my brother's luggage to his room. Thank you." He addressed to the housekeeper.

He turned to his brother and said, "I know you have a lot of questions right now but you must want to rest after that exhausting flight from Malaysia to here."

The moment Jisung said that, Brian's tiredness and fatigue came back to him at full force. "En, you're right. But this is not finished. But first, I need to have a talk with Appa." Jisung wanted to protest but when he saw his brother's stern look, he stayed quiet.

Once in his room, Brian thanked the housekeeper and locked the door. Fishing his phone out of his back pocket, he turned it on. Going on speed dial, he called his father. Once the other accepted the call,

안녕하세요 아버지"
Hello Father.

"오, 안녕. 무슨 일이 있었는지 들었죠?"
On hello, you heard what happened, right?

"예, 들었습니다. 그는 어떻게 탈출했는가?"
Yes, How did he escape?"

"저 자신도 모릅니다. 그러나 걱정하지 마십시오. 조만간 그를 다시 데려올 것입니다. 다시는 그가 지성에게 상처를 주도록 내버려 두지 않을 것이다."
I, myself, don't know. But don't worry, Sooner or later we'll have him back. I won't let him hurt Jisung again.

"알아요. 나는 당신이하지 않을 것이라고 믿습니다. 내가 당신을 도울 것입니다. 그는 내 동생이고 나는 그가 다시 상처받는 것을 볼 수 없습니
I know. I believe you won't. I will help you. Jisung is my brother and i won't let him hurt him again.

"알았어"
I know.

And with that Mr.Han hanged up. Brian sighed. He won't let that bastard near his brother again.

***

"Now explain." Brian stated. Minho and the others looked at each other while Jisung looked un-bothered.

"Hwang Hyunjin likes me. And I'm maybe, just maybe, starting to trust him a bit." Jisung said nonchalant, but no one would know about his heart which was beating faster that usual.

Brian's eyes widened. "Wait. Wait a damn minute-" He stood up, walked around and sat back down, and continued: "So you're telling me that YOU are finally starting to trust someone else apart from us?"

Hyunjin frowned, 'cause apparently the quokka-like boy had went through so much that he hasn't trust anyone apart his friends and his family. And he has just started to trust him.

Jisung rolled his eyes and gave a nod. Brian immediately brighten up but going serious, he turned to Hyunjin, disregarding the fact that the latter is the Crown Prince. "You better not hurt my brother."

"I won't."

______________________________________________________________
Author's note:

Hellooooo!
I finally updated!
Yay!

Shits about to go down from now on. We'll soon know about 'him' and what he did to Jisung for him to become like that.

Oof, I can't believe we are already on chap 24 and hyunsung is still on Jisung starting to trust Hyunjin.

But anyway, this book is gonna be one hell of a book.

And prepare yerself mates, I'm about to add tons of angst in this.

I don't, I REPEAT, I don't guarantee a happy ending.

Because in the book of life,
you're my most beautiful chapter.

-Shaz