|Seventeen|

It was a free period for Seungmin, and as he did not have this period with any of his friends, he decided to spend it in the library reading.

He was looking for a Harry Potter book, but when he found it, It was placed on a higher shelf. He cursed. He wasn't short, but that shelf was too high. 'fuck.' he thought as he looked around to find a chair or stool to use to get the book.

Just as he was about to go over to the chair situated in the back of the library, a hand clasped around his wrist, stopping him from moving. He turned around only to see the Harry Potter book infront of his face. He grabbed it with a smile on his face. When the book was out of his sight, he met two beautiful blue-green colour eyes.

"Hey. I'm Hyunjoo." He heard the other say. "Hi. I'm Seungmin. Thanks for the book." Seungmin smiled at him. The other stared at his smile and felt himself blush. "O-oh N-No problem." Hyunjoo shuttered.

"Are you new here?"

"Yeah I am. I just transferred here today alongside with my brother Jungsoo."

"Oh. Nice to meet you then."

"Likewise."

The two of them went to sit in a corner of the library and started to get to know each other better. Seungmin wouldn't lie but this Hyunjoo dude is a very funny guy.(A/N: I don't think a certain someone will be please to hear that My dear Seungminie.)

____

When lunch came, Seungmin invited Hyunjoo over to sit with his friends. "Hey guys." He greeted them the moment he sat down. Hyunjoo followed him and sat down next to him. "So guys, this is Hyunjoo. Introduce your useless asses to him." The other three rolled their eyes at him.

"Heyyo, Jisung here."

"Minho."

"Ayy~ Wassup mate? Felix's the name."

Hyunjoo looked at them before focusing on Seungmin, seeing the other smiling at him, he turned back at the other three males. "Nice to meet you all. As Seungmin said; I'm Hyunjoo."

"Wait so you're one of the new students?" Felix asked. "Yeah. The other one is my brother." Speaking of his brother, Hyunjoo turns his attention to the students scattered around the cafeteria, trying to find his brother. Then remembering that his brother didn't like crowded places, he sighed and turned his attention back to the four males.

During the whole lunch, Hyunjoo kept talking to Seungmin, even about all the useless things he could think. If Seungmin did not give him his attention he would stick to just stare at him. The other three noticed that and looked at the lovestruck boy with pity in their eyes.

"Another one gone. Tsk. Tsk. Oh well, Seungmin ain't one for love." Were their thoughts.

____

"Do you want me to drop you off. " Hyunjoo asked Seungmin. "No. No. You should go. Your brother is clearly getting impatient." Hyunjoo looked back at his brother who was looking back at him with an inpatient look on his face, and looked back at Seungmin. "Okay then. See you tomorrow." Seungmin smiled at him. "See ya."

Suddenly Hyunjoo pulled Seungmin to him and hugged him. Seungmin was shocked but before he could he react, the other had already broken the hug and had bolted out of there. (A/N: Boy...You're going to regret doing that.)

Seungmin just stood there, trying to process what just happened. A hand softly tapped him on his shoulder and snapped him out of his shocked demeanor. He turned around only to be met with Jisung's questioning face. He looked behind Jisung and saw Felix and Minho.

"What was that about?"

"Why did he hug you?"

"Poor boy think he might have a chance."

Seungmin sighed and shook his head. "Don't know." He said as he began walking to the parking. The other three followed him internally pitying Hyunjoo.

____

Seungmin was eating sliced apples while watching Titanic when his phone's screen lit up, signalling him that he got a message. He grabbed it and opened the massaging application, smiling when he saw who it was.

From: Mom♡

Hey Minnie. I just want to let you know that me and your father won't be coming home today or for a week or two. We are staying in our hotel as we are going to Thailand for business related work and we need to get there by next morning. Make sure to eat well and take care of yourself. Don't miss us too much.
Love you lots.♥️♥️

Seungmin chuckled and typed a reply.

To: Mom♡

Yes, I'll eat well and take care of myself.
No, I won't miss you. (Jk; you know I will.)
And lastly, Love you too.♥️♥️

He placed his phone back on the sofa and just when he was about to put a slice of apple in his mouth, his phone started ringing. He sighed in frustration and grabbed it. He frowned when he saw that it was an unknown number. He cut the call off and went back to eating and watching his movie.

Not even one minute passed and his phone started ringing like crazy. Seungmin grew pissed off and answered the call. "Oh for fuck's sake, who is it?!" He said somewhat harshly.

"Watch your tone with me darling." The other caller said. Seungmin swore he heard this voice from somewhere but where?

"Did you already forget about me darling?" The other caller chuckled. Seungmin finally remembered where he heard that voice. It was Jeongin.

"What do you fucking want?"

"Now now, it's not you who should be angry but me darling."

"Bitch quit stalling and spit it, whatever it is that you want." Seungmin said in an annoyed tone. He heard noises on the other side of the phone. 'okay who does this bitch thinks he is? Wasting my precious time.' Seungmin thought as he hung up the call abruptly.

He ran a hand through his cherry coloured locks and sighed, feeling pissed off and annoyed.

He sat back down on his sofa and shifted his attention back to the movie, groaning when he noticed he missed quite a bit of the movie. He grabbed the remote control and rewinded the movie to the part he had missed.

Two minutes later he heard his monitor beeping signalling him that someone wanted to get in. He groaned out loud. ' oh my fucking goodness! Does the universe fucking hate me or something?! I just want to watch my movie!!' he complained in his mind and stood up from the sofa to see who it is that's disturbing him.

Once he saw who it was he screamed in frustration. "Oh for fuck's sake. What the heck is he doing here?! Can I just fucking bury him somewhere?!" He groaned out loud.

Realizing that the other won't go until he let him in, Seungmin reluctantly opened the gate for him to enter.

Few seconds later, there was knocking on his door, he sighed and went over to open the door for the uninvited and unwanted guest.

The moment he opened the door, he was met Jeongin's raging expression. He rolled his eyes at him and invited him in.

"What are you doing here?"

_________________________________________________

Author's note:

The chap was getting too long so I'm gonna do another chapter to continue it.

Don't worry my fellow Hyunsungies,
The Hyunsung drama will start soon.

I don't need words,
Just your comfort.

-Shaz