|seven|

It was finally lunch time. Jisung and Seungmin was sitting with Jake and his friends in the cafeteria. They had introduce themselves as Jay, Jungwon, Sunoo, Niki, Heeseung and Sunghoon.

Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon were in a polymorous relationship while Jay and Jungwon were a couple as Niki and Sunoo. Jisung and Seungmin thought they all looked really cute together.

They got along pretty well except for the fact that everytime Jisung got close to Jake, Sunghoon and Heeseung would both simultaneously glare at him. And it was creepy ass glares which made the hair at the back of Jisung's neck stand.

They were talking when a familiar loud voice interrupted them. "SUNGIEEE!!! MINIEEE!!!" Both Seungmin and Jisung turned their head towards the direction of the voice and saw Felix with Minho.

Felix came running to their table and tackled Jisung in a bear hug. After he was done with hugging Jisung, he hugged Seungmin.

Minho came to Jisung and hugged him, burying  his face into the crook of Jisung's neck and Jisung immediately knew there was something wrong. He cupped Minho's face and made him face him. He raised an eyebrow at Minho and Minho shook his head lightly which meant Minho would tell him afterwards. Jisung frowned and concluded that it was something big.

He silently grabbed Minho's hand and rubbed circles on his palm. This was the way Jisung comforted the older. Minho looked at Jisung and gave him a small tiny smile and sighed. Jisung could clearly see that the older was hiding his tears.

His heart felt hurt, Minho was his first friend and let's just say Minho did not have the best childhood nor the best parents. They were really close and it hurts Jisung to see the older in pain. Minho deserved the world but it seems as if God did not like him. Jisung sighed and looked at his new friends, he smiled when he made eye contact with Jake.

He turned his head and locked eyes with Seungmin, he slightly shook his head at Seungmin which made the latter frown but quickly understanding him, Seungmin looked at Minho and gave him a reassuring smile. Telling him it would be fine in his own way.

____

It was now the last period of the day which Minho and Jisung had together.

They were sitting together, their hand were entwined and Jisung kept rubbing circles with his thumb on Minho's hand. Minho smiled looking at Jisung, then sighed in his heart.(A/N: A little MinSung moment to satisfy the MinSung part of my heart.<( ̄︶ ̄)>)

"I don't deserve a friend like Jisung nor Seungmin and Felix. Why can't I just die?" Minho thought.

Soon enough the bell rang. Jisung and Minho packed their things and exited the classroom, they met with Felix and Seungmin at the entrance of the Institute. They went to the parking. Jisung and Minho leaving together in Jisung's car and Felix and Seungmin in Felix's car.

___ [ Another time skip brought to you by Key's new song HateThat... ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ]

Jisung and Minho were cuddling on Jisung's bed, Minho's was buried in Jisung's chest ; he was sobbing. Jisung kept on rubbing his back, hugging the older tighter.

After some time, Minho finally calmed down and got out of Jisung's embrace. He looked at Jisung and smiled.

Jisung immediately grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"M-My dad...h-he.." Minho started but soon stopped as tears started streaming down his face.

"Sweetheart,if you aren't ready to tell me, I can wait. Hmm? Let's just cuddle okay? You need lots right now." Jisung said looking at his bestfriend.