|Twenty-Five|

In a dim-lit room, a young man was standing by the window. Lost in thoughts, he didn't hear the phone ringing on his bed. Strong arms encircled the young man's waist and a voice near his ears sounded, "what are you thinking about love?" The other person's hot breath hit his sensitive skin. The man smiled and turned around. Wrapping his arms around the neck of the other, he leaned in to give him a kiss. "About Jisung."

The other person frowned and gave the young man a questioning look even though he knew what the other meant. "You know what I'm talking about." The young man voice had a thick Aussie accent in it. "Of course I know love. Don't stress yourself over it, He has powerful beings protecting him." The other person reassured his lover.

"I know. But you saw the wings, they were black." The young man's voice was coated with worries. Hearing so,the other person's eyes softened. "Yes, I saw love but we'll do our best, won't we? He has a pure soul so that would be just a matter of time until it returns to it's normal colour."

"I hope so."

~

Jisung looked at Sunoo and smiled. "Of course, No worries. Just tell me when."

Sunoo smiled back, relieved, "Thank you so so so much." Jisung just shook his head, "Don't mention it."

"Then, does this evening sounds good to you?" Sunoo asked.

"Yeah sure. Send me your address." Jisung affirmed.

"Yay! Thank you so so much again." Sunoo exclaimed, then suddenly realising something, he gave Jisung a quick hug and left saying he was taking too much time.

Jisung shook his head, smiled, and went back in his classroom. Once he sat down, Hyunjin asked him, frowning, "What did he want?"

"Oh, He asked me if I could tutor him."

"For?"

"For Maths. This evening."

"And what did you say?"

"Well, obviously, I said yes. Since he looked like he would mentally collapse if I were to decline."

"Hmm, When will you be going?" Hyunjin continued to inquire. Jisung frowned at him.

"I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this evening, haven't I? And why are you asking so many questions? I'm just going to tutor him."

"Nothing, I just..."

"You just what?"

"I just feel uncomfortable knowing that you would be with someone else alone. In their house."

Jisung chuckled, surprising himself, quickly stopping, he cleared his throat.
"Oh yeah? Then maybe you should know that he has his boyfriend and that his boyfriend would be there alongside with his parents." With that said, Jisung hushed Hyunjin and concentrated on the lecture.

Hyunjin smiled. Looking at the side profile of the smaller male, his heart started beating faster. "Noona, is this how it feels to like someone? Or am I falling in love? Noona, this feeling scares me. Knowing how much I'm growing attached to my cute pup scares me.

~

[Somewhere else]

"How did he escape?" Brian asked the man as he pulled the man's head from the water not allowing him to die.

"I-I do-... I-I d-dont k-k-know...*cough* *cough* p-ple-...please.."the man weakly confessed. Brian sneered and turned to look at the person next to him, "Bring the sensitizer."

Hearing the name of that dreadful thing, the man shook his head. "N-N-No... p-ple-...P-please ..."

Now what is a sensitizer? A sensitizer is a type of special liquid which when entered your blood stream would enhance your senses. Genuinely speaking, your senses would be upgraded tenfolds but that was just the lowest level. The highest level was 15. In short, even if it was the lowest level, when inserted into your blood stream even if you were patted lightly, you would feel like you were smashed by a heavy object.

"Would you confess or not?" Brian asked for the last time. Seeing the man not budging, his eyes glowed a golden colour. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, they were back to their original black colour.

"Inject him." The person next to Brian immediately pulled out the syringe and inserted the silvery liquid into the man.

The moment the liquid was inserted into his blood stream, the man felt cold all over. The man felt his soul shake, and in a matter of seconds he found that all his senses namely; hearing, smell, touch and sight became very sharp. He could almost hear the other men's breathing  outside the room he was currently being imprisoned.

Brian grabbed the whip, raised his hands and violently brought it down on the man's abdomen. He repeated this for a couple of times before he repeated his question. "How did he escape?"

The man could barely hold on. He felt like death was a more better option than what he was going through right now. He was going to say no but he hadn't even open his mouth yet when he screamed with all his might. Brian had just cut his flesh off. "Will you confess or not?"

"I-I WILL! I-I W-WILL!" The man immediately surrendered. The corner of Brian's lips lifted a bit.

"Speak."

___________________________________________________________
Author's Note :

Hellooo my sugarplums !

Oof-
It's been a long time.

I wasn't able to update for so long because it was Ramadhan, I mean, it still is but yk.

So, I might update again this week, not on Monday or Tuesday tho, cuz it'll be Eid.

And Hellooo to my fellow Muslims!!

Go stream Psy' That That(prod.Suga)

Don't care about the results,
Just try your best.