|Six|

Today was the day the four boys was going to their dream institute.

Jisung woke up with a groan as he rubbed his eyes. The moment his eyes were cleared of any sleepiness, he smiled, A big smile.

He got up, walked to his window and pulled aside the curtains. He admired the scenery outside for a bit then walked to his bathroom and did his mornings routine.

He walked out of the bathroom and walked into his walk-in closet.

Jisung was wearing a big baggy white shirt which was tucked in his black pants. Some chains were attached to his black pants. He put on his white Adidas. He walked towards his dressing table and combed his hair. Some of his bangs fell over his eyes. He grabbed three of his silver rings and wore them. One in his middle finger of his left hand, the other two; one in the thumb and the other in the ring finger of his right hand. He grabbed his Rolex and wore it on his left hand.  He didn't forget to wear his earings. Two silver ones in his right ear.

When Jisung got downstairs, he was greeted by the sweet aroma of fresh baked pancakes. His favorite. He smiled and approached the dining table. His father was already sitting at the head of the table. A newspaper in his hand and a cup of coffee infront of him on the table.

"Morning Dad, Morning Mom.", He said as he took a seat. It was currently 7:30, he had another 1 hour before school starts. His parents said their 'mornings' and his mother placed his breakfast in front of him and ruffled his hair. Jisung smiled at his mom and dug in.

____

Jisung was currently waiting for Seungmin in his car. After a few minutes he saw the familiar cherry-haired boy coming towards his car. Seungmin opened the car's door and slipped in. They greeted each other and Jisung roared his car to life and drove to school.

About 15 minutes later, they saw the gate of the Institute. The gate was made out of silver and it was grand, when the gate opened itself (It was automatic) both the boys' first thought was "This is an Institute? The hell is it so big for?"

There was a huge parking lot at the left side of the building, in front of the building was a huge water fountain and at the right side stood big tall mahogany trees. The institute itself was  grand.

Jisung and Seungmin both got out of Han's car and looked at each other, gaping at the huge institute infront of them.

They approached the building and entered it. The institute had automatic doors, the moment the boys came near it, it opened by itself. They both entered and their jaw's almost touched the floor by how flawlessly grand it was in the inside.

There was a huge hallway of marble floor, on either side of the hallway was lockers. They walked towards the receptionist table and greeted her.

"Hello,I'm Jisung. Han Jisung and this is Seungmin. Kim Seungmin." Jisung said, pointing towards Seungmin afterwards.
"We are the new scholarships." Seungmin continued where Jisung left.

"Oh yes yes, the new scholarships, I was kind of surprised when I heard we are getting scholarships and that too 6 scholarships. I guess not everyone are those brats who get in by connections." The lady at the reception said while typing something in the computer infront of her. She was a beautiful woman, had an oval face, had light makeup on and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She wore a white blouse and black tight skirt which went down till her knees and black heels.

"Seungmin and Jisung you said?, She asked looking up from the computer as she finished typing whatever it was that she was typing. "Yes.", Jisung and Seungmin replied in sync.

"Hmm, your guide will be here. I just sent him an email, he'll be here in-" she stopped in her track when she noticed the familiar boy coming towards them. "And here he is." She said.

Both boys turned and saw a boy, he had puppy like features, and when he smiled he look really beautiful. "I'm Jaehyun, you can call me Jake." The boy introduced himself.

"I'm Jisung." "I'm Seungmin.", The two boys introduced themselves. Jake smiled at them. "Let's start the tour."

____

After the tour, Seungmin and Jisung were impressed by the Institute's modern and classic style. They had elevators to go to the library,cooking class and the music producing room. They had electric staircases also.

Right now Jisung and Seungmin was in their 3rd periods respectively ; they did not have the 3rd period together, as the tour took a lot of time to finish.

There was still no signs of Felix and Minho, "Didn't they know that today was the first day?" Jisung thought while staring outside the window. He sighed and look back at the teacher, paying attention to the things he was explaining.

_________________________________________________

Author's note:

Ayoo
Shaz here.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my book. I really really appreciate it.

How are my sugarplums today?

I just want to let you know that the updates may be slow so please bear with it (´ . .̫ . ').

Anywaysss how was this chapter?
A little boring right?

Hehe, it will get interesting.

I was thinking of doing a little bit of angst, what'd ya'll think?

Since I told y'all it won't be a sugary type of book, I wanted to include angst in it.

Anyways that would be in the future.

To the world you might be one person,
But to one person, you might be the world.

-Shaz