|Five|

Today was the day Hyunjin was going to meet Princess Xing Caitling. To be saying he was pissed off would be an understatement.

He was in one of his dressing rooms. Maids, fashion designers, and many others were surrounding him trying to give him the look of 'Perfect' prince. But what they don't get in their mind was that Hyunjin was no 'perfect'. He was living in his own hellhole, made up of guilt and helplessness.

____

A few hours later, they were finally done with Hyunjin. He was wearing a white shirt with a black blazer and white pants. A small gold crown on his head. His long black hair, which went down till his neck was tied up in a ponytail, some of his back hair and side hair were  let down. There were three piercings on his right ear. Giving him a sexy yet formal look.

He walked out of the dressing room and went downstairs to where his parents were.

____

Half an hour later, Hyunjin with Jeongin on his right side was waiting for the princess. He was wearing his usual expressionless face, but if you look close, you will see that there was impatience in those black orbs.

Just when Hyunjin was going to lose his patience, he saw a white limousine entering, The guards at the gate opened it for the limousine to get in.

Once the limousine was parked. A guard opened the door for them.
First, a man got out.

The man bent his back a little and held out his hand. A fair hand grasped his hand, and a beautiful woman got out of the car. She was wearing a long white dress with gold designs on. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun with a string of her hair let down on both sides of her face. She had in gold earrings and necklace, a diamond bracelet and rings that adorned her fingers. And last but not least a young woman who wore a black marbella dress got out of the car. Her hair was slightly curled and let down. She had on diamond earrings and a black lace choker with strings.

The young woman was beautiful with a
Small oval face, big almond eyes, a small cute bottom nose, and plump lips, which was slightly red and glossy. The dress that she wore brought out her curves.

The moment her eyes caught Hyunjin's figure, it sparkled. She smiled and walked towards the King's Family and her future Fiancée alongside her parents.

"Greetings, King Hwang and Queen Hwang." The man said the moment he reached them and bowed his head.

"Greetings."King Hwang simply said. Queen Hwang simply looked at the older woman and smiled at her, to which the latter replied with her own smile.

"Please do come in."Queen Hwang said.

____

Caitling and Hyunjin were alone in Hyunjin's room because their parents thought it would be a good idea if they got to know each other properly before engaging with each other.

Caitling's heart was beating so fast against her chest that she thought Hyunjin might hear it.

"Uhh-" Caitling started only to be interrupted by Hyunjin.

"Look,I don't know what my parents told you or your parents, but I've never agreed to this engagement and never will. You look like a sweet girl and all, but I don't like you. Okay? So let's just stop all this get-to-know-each-other-or-whatever thing 'cause I'll be breaking this engagement off."

Before Caitling had the chance to process what he said, Hyunjin was already out of the room and was going downstairs.

When he reached where his parents and that girl's parents were, he saw that they were talking and chuckling. He gritted his teeth and marched over there.

"Mother, Father." His voice was neither high nor low, but it was enough to attract the others' attention.

"Yes, son?" The king said. "I will not engage Ms. Caitling." At the same moment, Caitling had also come over there, and when she heard that, she was on the verge of crying.(A/N: My God girl. Didn't he make it clear he doesn't want to engage you. Then tf you crying for. You don't even know him except that he's a prince and his name is Hyunjin(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

"What?!" XiaoTing, Caitling's father exclaimed in a disbelief tone. "I said I won't engage your daughter Mr.Xing."Hyunjin said calmly. "And you can't force me to." He added and left the hall.

____________________________________________________________

Author's note:

This chapter was rather short, but trust me, it will get longer in the future.

If there are any grammatical errors, please do tell me. English is not my first language.ಥ‿ಥ

So what do you think of Caitling?

Welp a small hint: She's not what she seems to be.

Just in case you don't know what's a Marbella dress is. Here it is.

Anyway, I hope all my sugarplums are doing just fine.(I'm doing just fine fine~)

Be enough for yourself,
The rest of the world can wait.

-Shaz