|Twenty-Seven|

Jisung couldn't help the feeling of wrong that washed over him. He doesn't know what exactly caused him to feeling that but he, for sure, knew it meant that something bad is going to happen. Something very bad.

"Sung? Sung?" Jisung snapped out of his daze and look at Minho who was waving his hand infront of his face. Once Minho saw that Jisung was focusing on him, he sighed; "Sung, What's wrong? You've been daydreaming since this morning." Seungmin and Felix agreed, "Yeah exactly, what happened Ji?" Jisung looked and contemplated his words. "Truthfully speaking, I have no idea. I just have this bad premonition that something's going to happen. And it won't be a good thing." Minho looked at the other two, not knowing what to say. Finally it was Seungmin, the ever rational and level-headed boy, who spoke, "If it means something bad then we're here for it. Don't worry about it by yourself Ji. We know you tend to keep your troubles to yourself but we're here too so don't worry about it. In any case we won't let anything happen to you as you wouldn't to us." Jisung hugged Seungmin, "I know Seungi. Trust me I know." All of a sudden Felix shouted: "Group Hug!!" Jisung laughed as he let himself bath in warmth and comfort.

"Yes, so as you all know I might have a tiny bitsy small crush on Changbin but damn guys, I haven't even talk to him yet and the dude keeps ignoring me everytime we cross each other as if I'm going to bite him or something." Felix complained. The others looked at him, unfazed. "Yeah right as if you wouldn't bite him. With you and your weird fetishes, who knows? And what tiny bitsy crush? Oh please." Seungmin roasted. Felix look at the latter with a hurt expression, "What do you MEAN weird fetishes?! I DON'T HAVE ANY WEIRD FETISHES. SO WHAT IF I IMAGINED HAVING HIM IN MY ARMS AS I SQUISH HIS CHEEKS??" Felix unknowing outed himself. "See?" Seungmin rolled his eyes. Felix realising what he said turned beet red.

"I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen. The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be-" Seungmin picked up his phone and hanged up after seeing the caller's name. But the caller was adamant as they kept calling. "Seung, Take the call." Minho called out. Seungmin signed before answering the call.

"What?"

"Now, now darling. First you cut my call then you ignore them. And on top of that you're giving me an attitude." Jeongin's voice was heard on the other side of the call. His voice held traces of anger.

"If I cut your call AND ignored them, it means that I don't want to talk to you jeongin. Would you care to tell me why was I blessed with your call?"

Jeongin could hear the sarcasm in the latter's voice, he could almost feel the other rolling his eyes. He chuckled, "I'm taking you on a date tonight. Be ready at 8 p.m."

"Oh fuck no. I'm not going."

"It was not a question darling. Be ready. And even if you don't want to. You're still going with me. Wether you like it or not."

Seungmin cussed and hanged up the call. He sighed angrily. "What happened Seungie?" Jisung asked worriedly. Seungmin burried his head in Jisung neck as he felt anger rushing up to him. Jisung just started rubbing Seungmin's back and ran his hand through the other's hair. Seungmin sighed as he felt himself calming down. He removed his face from jisung's neck and pouted at him. "Ji, I don't want to go on a date with jeongin but he told me I have to go even if I don't like it." He whined to the other.

Seungmin was only like this with Jisung , Minho and Felix. No one other than the said three has ever saw Seungmin whining or pouting. Only these three ,though mostly Jisung. Jisung was like the safe place of not just Seungmin but Minho and Felix too.

Jisung lightly laughed at his friend's whines, "I know Seungi. We all know. I think you made that very clear. You don't even want go be in the other's presence. And I wish I could help but you know." Seungmin sighed. Felix came over and hugged him, "It's alright Seungmin. How about you tell him that you don't want to have anything to do with him on the date?" Felix suggested. "You think I didn't?" Seungmin whined, as be burried his head in the other's chest. "Argh! He makes me so angry!"

The others looked at him sympathetically. "We know."

Seungmin looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a light peach coloured polo with white shorts and a pink bandana tied around his neck. He has on white sneaker. "Tell me why I'm doing this again?" He asked as he turned around. "An honest comment, you look absolutely fucking cute and beautiful in this. And you ask why Jeongin is so obsessed with you?" Felix exclaimed dramatically. "Why, thank you. But as you know my beauty is just for the eyes." Seungmin dramatically twirled around. The others rolled their eyes. "Let's just hope he doesn't do anything to you." Minho said as he lay his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"Alright here goes nothing," Seungmin says as he looks as his watch and grabbed his phone. Hearing a ding, he unlocked his phone and saw that it was a message from Jeongin saying he was here. "He's here."

"Good luck." The other called out. Seungmin thank them as he muttered, " I'm going to need them", under his breath.

_____________

Brian looked the person infront of him. "Hongjoong. Thank you so much, you don't know how glad I am that you're helping us."

Hongjoong smiled and shook his head, "Oh stop. You helped our Wooyoung last time and for that we have always been grateful to you. This is merely helping a friend and repaying a favour.". Brian smiled.

"Now would you tell me what exactly happened?" Hongjoong inquired.

Brian sighed before telling the other. "Oh. So now what do you he's going to do?" Hongjoong asked though the answer to this question was obvious. "He's for sure going to come for Jisung again. I won't let them this time." Brian answered.

"That, I know. But don't you think it's time to tell Jisung about his true self?" Hongjoong asked. "I don't know. He's not yet healed completely. But I know he will. He now has someone who will make sure he does." Brian said, eyes softening. "Oh?" Hongjoong raised an eyebrow. "He met his destined one. Though he doesn't know it yet and keeps running away from the said person but this is not something he can run from. I know he's starting to feel something for the latter but he keeps denying it because of what happened."
Brian explained and Hongjoong chuckled, "Oh I know that feeling, Wooyoung kept running away from us though you know we could and would never let him run from us. It took quite a time for him to get used to us and having 7 Mates." Brian chuckled along, "Oh I remember that. Oh god, the first time y'all saw him, it was pure chaos. You scared him away."

Hongjoong laughed, "Now for the matters at hand." Brian turned serious.

The two of them kept discussing for five hours straight till Brian walked out the room with a relieved look on his face. "Really Hongjoong, thank you so much." Hongjoong just smiled. Hongjoong gave Brian a hug and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, you have our help and you know they are also watching over Jisung."

"I know."

______________________________________________________________

Author's note:

And hello again.

Oh, look who we have, ATEEZ!!! I'm sorry I couldn't help  including them given their friendship with Straykids and my Atiny heart.

Can anybody guess what's happening?

I wanna come home to roses,
Dirty little notes on post-its.

-Shaz