-"Okay so who's gonna help you now? Who in here got your back?" Duncan asks him.

-"Yeah, you don't need fingers to count that number." Frost adds.

-"She was just talking about murdering me sooner rather than later, and yet somehow I'm the big old asshole cause I didn't risk my nuts for her? I have been a golden goddamn asset to every single one of you."

-"Yeah, burning hilltop, that helped, huh?" Alden says.

-"I killed Alpha, right? So yeah, I was helpful. Cause if I hadn't done that. Every person you know, their skull would be on a spike. I did what needed to be done alright? I am trying."

-I look at Negan to see if he's different. If he's still the man that killed Glenn and Abraham. The truth is I don't know. When he was with Lydia back at the tower my answer would be no but was that all just an act or is he really changing?

-"Yeah okay. I'm not buying a word of this." Frost says.

-"Same." Duncan says tighten his grip on Negans shirt.

-"Nod and it happens. We can get through the city without him." Agatha says to Maggie.

-"Help! Help me! Help!" We hear someone yelling.

-We run to see what the problem is and see Gage on the other side of the train car door.

-"Gage? What happened?" Alden asks while trying to open the door for him.

-"We got lost in the tunnels. Walkers are everywhere I-"

-"How'd you get in there?" Frost asks.

-"I got a door open on the far end." Gage says.

-"Did you close it?" Alden asked.

-"Uh." Gage says which means he did not close the door.

-"Gage." Alden says again.

-"Hey this one seems to be a bit looser, Sasquatch give me a hand." Negan says to Duncan.

-"We open that. They'll all get in." Maggie says.

-"He's right there." Alden says.

-"I know he is." Maggie says.

-"The hell with you." Alden says and goes to try to open the door despite Maggie's decision.

-"Maggie, he's just a kid." I say and go to help Alden try to open the door, but when I go to help I am pulled by the waist to stop me from helping him by Frost. "Let go of me." He doesn't and panic comes over me. He pulls me farther away from the door, not letting go worried that if he does I'll try to help Alden. Unknowingly to Frost how easily he can grab me and move me without me being able to make him let go brings back memories. Memories I don't want to think about. "Get your hands off of me." I say fearfully and I feel like I'm 10 years old again. I start scratching his arm to free myself.

-"Ava calm down." Frost says still not letting go.

-"I will when you let go of me." I say still squirming. "Please."

-"Let her go." Maggie says, noticing my fear. He lets go and I end up next to Negan.

-"You okay kid?" He asks.

-I ignore him and try to focus my mind on what's happening now, not something that I can't change.

-"Alden!" Maggie says.

-Duncan comes over and pulls him away from the door.

-"Are you insane? Move! Move!" Alden says.

-"Maggie? Gage says pleadingly. "Maggie open the door!" And he hits it." Look I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I'm sorry, but I just want another chance. Okay? I won't do it again. I won't do it again. I'll do better please. I-"