Chapter 33: Senseless

Chapter 33 | Senseless

Episodes 8x13(Do not send us astray), 8x14(Still gotta mean something), 8x16(Wrath)

"You are one stubborn person. You know that right?"-Maggie Rhee

-------------------------------

-May 15th 625 days since the start.

-I wake up in the middle of the night to a loud banging noise on the stairs then I hear screams. I rush out of my room, weapon in had and see a biter eating someone.

-"Biters." I yell loudly so the others hear me.

-Everyone starts to kill the biters or run away. I go upstairs to find Gracie because she is crying. I get up there and Rosita and Tara are already there.

-Rick comes into the room a little bit later after we hear no more noise.

-"Good out there?" Rosita asks him.

-"House is clear." Rick says.

-"How'd this happen." Tara asks.

-"Um the saviors did something to their weapons. Everyone who got shot or got cut up they all got sick. Some of them turned." Daryl says.

-"What. No." I say remembering that Tara was shot by Dwight last night.

-"Okay." Tara says.

-"When we were out there and you said you we're done waiting, I could'a killed him I should'a." Daryl says to Tara.

-"No he wanted to be here with us. And no matter what he did or how hard he tried I wanted him dead. I just couldn't let it be anything else. Karmas a bitch right?" Tara says.

-We clear the rest of the biters that are around and I get told that Henry broke into the pen for the saviors to avenge his brother and a bunch of them escaped.

-I see Carol and King Eekieal looking around for Henry.

-"Hey some of the saviors said Henry broke into the pen just before the other escaped. He was down there and then he wasn't." I say to Carol.

-"I told him. I told him what would happen." Carol says and then Carol and some of the others run to go looking for him.

-I go out looking for Henry with some of the others. It's better than just sitting in the hilltop and letting my mind run wild.

--------------------------------

-We come back after a few hours of not finding him, we go back to the hilltop. Even though we didn't find Henry I was able to kill a rabbit and some squirrels. I bring them back. Georgie might have given us food but we are still low on it.

-Rick and Morgan went out to track the escaped prisoners.

-A few hours go by and Carol comes back and she has Henry with her. That's one good thing to come out of today at least. Rick and Morgan come back later too they have none of the prisoners with them but they said it was all taken care of. In other words they're all dead.