Chapter 51: A Certain Doom

Chapter 51 | A Certain Doom

Episode 10x16(A Certain Doom)

"You see these fingers. Not much to look at right? But together they make a mighty weapon. Thats who we are. Alexandria. Hilltop. Oceanside. People of the Kingdom."-Father Gabriel

------------------------------------------------

-We are all panicking. Getting weapons ready. I am panicking not only because of our predicament but the fact that Alden and Aaron never radioed in that the herd was coming our way so that by itself is telling me something happened to them

-"I'm scared." RJ says.

-"But we're safe up here." Gabriel says to try to comfort the little boy.

-"You've seen how many are coming. Lots more than we have." Gracie says.

-"How are we going to be able to fight that many?" Maya says.

-"You see these fingers." Gabriel says and holds up his hand. "Not much to look at right? But together they make a mighty weapon." He says and puts his hand into a fist. "Thats who we are. Alexandria. Hilltop. Oceanside. People of the Kingdom."

-"Is that enough?" Gracie asks.

-"I'm not done yet." Gabriel says empathizing that he has another finger.

-"Whos that for?" Maya asks.

-"The others. The ones who aren't here. Those who might find us help. Or come here to help. Together we will fight. And that's how we will survive. Together."

-----------------------------------------

-"We lead the horde away, not just from Oceanside as we planned. Once the walkers are clear we evacuate to rendezvous point B. Luke, are we ready?" Gabriel says.

-"Yeah. Yeah Uh technically. Okay so these are the final pieces that we need to connect to the wagon. But in order for it to do the pied piper thing that we need it to do over the cliff. We gotta get to A to b and I gotta plug and plug and then we should be good to go." Luke says.

-"That wagon is on the other side of the horde." Magna says.

-"So someones gotta go through it. With skins in there." Jerry says.

-"Four groups, two in each. One carries the cargo one protects. It's crucial that all the equipment makes it to the wagon." Gabriel says.

-"We can make it through. I'll help." Lydia says.

-"We're willing. But not if she goes." Beatrice says about Lydia.

-I roll my eyes at them, they still don't trust Lydia, it's so ridiculous.

-"And we know she's earned your trust with you but Oceanside's isn't ready. Not with this." Rachel says.

-"Why not she hasn't done anything to anyone?" I say annoyed at the two of them.