Chapter 18: JSS

Chapter 18 | JSS

Chapter 18 | JSS

Episodes 6x1(First Time Again) and 6x2(JSS)

"They got in the walls but they're gonna die. All of them." -Carl Grimes

----------------------------------------

-February 28th 548 days since the start of the end of the world.

-When Rick came back after taking Pete's body out to the woods Rick and Morgan found a huge herd of biters in a quarry. Rick came up with a plan to make sure that the biters don't make themselves to Alexandria.

-"I heard people are volunteering to help with the herd. I would like to help as well." I tell Rick.

-"Ava this could be dangerous. We have enough people." Rick tells me.

-"I'm still one more person that can help you." I say.

-I know you know how to be out there and I'm sure you are more than capable but you are also too young. I'm not letting Carl help so the same rules are for you." Rick tells me.

-"Okay." I say and walk away.

-I walk around and come across Ron.

-"Hi." I say to him trying to be friendly.

-"Hi." He says back to me.

-I keep on walking.

-"Wait a second Ava can I talk to you?"

-"Um sure." I say.

-"I saw you and Carl last night. Are you guys together?" He asked me.

-That question caught me off guard.

-"I don't know." I say.

-"Ok. Um Ava you've lost people close to you how do you handle it?" Ron asks me.

-"You just survive somehow." I say.

-----------------------------------------

-March 2nd 551 days since the start of the end of the world

-After Rick and everyone comes back from the day of the construction outside we are told we are allowed to have weapons on us. Of course I liked the idea and I now can carry my bow everywhere I am.

-"I think it would be a good thing to teach people how to use a bow. Guns are loud and draw attention. Also one day there won't be any ammo left so we're going to have to." Carl says to me.

-"I'll show people how to do it if they want." I say.

-"Who taught you?" Carl says.

-"My dad thought it would be better to use compared to a gun so he taught me how." I say.