Chapter 15: Welcome to Alexandria

Chapter 15 | Welcome to Alexandria

Episodes 5x13(Remember)

"You're not a big talker I can tell. Hell when you've been out there so long alone there was no need for anyone. But with the way you carry yourself you are really scared"-Deanna

----------------------------------

-Aaron helps Eric get into the gates of Alexandria.

-We all stopped for a second waiting for the approval to come in. Suddenly there was rustling in the bushes next to us and everyone aimed their weapons at it and Daryl shoots it.

-"Brought dinner", Daryl says holding a possum at the scared looking man.

-"It's okay", Aaron says to the scared man. "Come on guys", Aaron says to us.

-We all walk into the gates. I have my bow in hand and am ready to kill anything that tries to hurt me.

-"Before we take this any further I need you all to turn in your weapons. If you stay you hand them over", the scared looking man says.

-I don't know how I feel about that. I know it's for their safety but we just met them as well.

-"We don't know if we want to stay", Rick says.

-"It's okay", Aaron says to the scared man.

-"If we were going to use them we would've started already", Rick says to the scared man.

-"Let them talk to Deanna first", Aaron says to the scared looking man who's deminor shifted after Rick's comment.

-"Who's Deanna", Abraham says.

-"She knows everything you want to know about this place. Rick, why don't you start first", Aaron says.

-"Sasha", Rick says after spotting a biter right outside the gate.

-Sasha shoots the biter and the gate goes to be shut.

-The gate shuts and I take a look at the outside world the place I've been living in for so long.

-"It's a good thing we're here", Rick says.

-Rick goes into Deanna's house first. Everyone in his group goes together while I stand off to the side and observe everything going on.

-Children playing, people taking walks, I see two boys my age, the one with the lighter hair smiles and waves at me. This place has solar panels I see. Nice big houses that I bet most of society couldn't afford before it all started.

-Miranda always complained about not having a modern house like all her friends had. She would have liked this community. I always thought our house was nice; she just needed something to complain about.

-One after another people are brought in to talk to Deanna. Aaron tells me it's my turn after Carl goes.

-I go to walk in and try not to have a panic attack. What am I even supposed to say? Do I tell her what I've done or do I keep it to myself?