Chapter 50: The Tower

Chapter 50 | The Tower

Episodes 10x14(Look at the flowers), and 10x15(The Tower)

"I'm sorry you had to see Earl like that. You shouldn't have had to see him like that."-Ava Reid

-------------------------------------------

-August 31st 4383 days since the start.

-It's been a whole day and they're has still been no sign of Alden and Adam. Please don't let the last time I talked to him be an argument.

-The door opens bringing in more people. I get hopeful thinking it's Alden but it's not it's Yumiko and Magna. Wait Magna.

-Jerry gives her a hug before I can get to her.

-"I thought you were dead." I say to her after giving her a quick hug.

-"You better not think I could die that easily." Magna says.

-"Is Connie with you too." I ask.

-Her face drops and it tells me the answer without words needing to come out of her mouth.

-"I'm sorry." Magna I say.

-"I lost her in the horde. It doesn't mean she's dead." She says.

------------------------------------

-I'm checking up on Rosita's burn Eugene right beside me making sure he's here for Rosita.

-"How are you feeling?" Eugene says and puts a wet cloth on her head.

-"Great." Rosita says in pain.

-"This might sting a bit." I say and put some aloe cream on her burn. It's the best thing I got for the burn. All our medicine is burned in the hilltop or with Alex and Alex hasn't shown up yet.

-"I can bring you to see Alex, he should have the medication. Well when we find Alex." Eugene says not very hopeful about our predicament.

-"Someone else can do that, you gotta go." Rosita says to him.

-I have no clue what the two of them are referring to.

-"Dammit Eugene, tell them already." Rosita says.

-They give each other a look. "Okay." Eugene says as he stands up. "Uh Excuse me. Excuse me, can I have your kind attention please" And everyone comes to hear what he is going to say.

-"I have some things I need to fess and request. Um I have been in radio communicado with someone with someone outside our orbit. A new person. And we set up a time to meet." Eugene says.

-"What? Who is it?" Yumiko asks.

-"Her name is Stephine-"

-"This is another community?" Magna asks.