Chapter 47: Squeeze

Chapter 47 | Squeeze

Episode 10x9(Squeeze)

"I'm sorry for putting you in that position the other day, you don't owe me."-Magna

--------------------------------------

-We all look around with our flashlights to see if there's another way out of here.

-"Uh hey guys." Jerry says and points up to where we fell from with his flashlight.

-We look at Alpha staring down at us.

-Carol screams at her out of frustration.

-------------------------------

-Magna tries climbing up from where we fell but it's no use and she falls down.

-"I almost had it." Magna says.

-"Nah it's too high you'll risk breaking your neck. We need to find a better way." Daryl says.

-Daryl looks around with his flashlight and notices something.

-"You got something." I ask, hoping that we can get out of this cave as fast as possible.

-"Groundwaters deep in here it's coming from outside." Daryl says.

-"I don't see a way across." Carol says.

-"Whoa go back, go back." Aaron says.

-Carol moves her flashlight revealing some rocks in between the walkers.

-"We could use those to jump across." Aaron says.

-"Wait for real?" Kelly says.

-"One wrong slip on those rocks and it's over." I say, fucking whisperers putting us in this situation.

-"You ready? Let's go." Daryl says to all of us then jumps on the first rock. Carol follows after and so does Magna.

-I jump on the first rock after Magna gets off of it. It's times like these that I really am glad I did Track and field for 2 years while in school. Jumping the hurdles was something I was actually good at.

-Kelly jumps on the rocks but trips causing her to fall down. She manages to get the walkers to let go of her. We all make it across safely. A walker grabs Kelly's ankle and Jerry cuts the walker's arm off.

-"Hey. Hand me that thing." Daryl says about the walker arm.

-"Knock yourself out dude." Jerry says and hands Daryl the walker's arm.

-Daryl lights the arm on fire using the arm as a torch.

-"I need you to stay here and keep everyone together." Daryl says to Connie.

-"How are we doing on food." Aaron says.

-"Not great." Jerry says.

-"Food? How long you think we're gonna be here." Kelly says worried.