Chapter 54: Acheron Part 2

Chapter 54 | Acheron Part 2

Episode 11x2(Acheron: Part 2)

"He could've changed. Got a second chance. You got one Gabriel. You were a coward just like him once upon a time."-Ava Reid

----------------------------------------

-Each one of us lowers ourselves down into the train car. Frost and Duncan try to open the door while I help Gabriel kill the walkers inside.

-"It's rusted shut. Safe bet they all are." Frost tells us.

-"Where's Maggie?" Alden asks Negan.

-I look around and don't see her anywhere.

-"She wa-she was right behind me." Negan says.

-"Somebody boost me up." Alden says wanting to go look for Maggie.

-"Go out there you're dead. She'd be pissed if you tried. She'd want us to keep moving forward." Frost tells Alden.

-"So we're supposed to just leave her behind then?" I say kinda worried for her.

-The cart goes silent for a moment.

-"Alright, we need to get that door open. Then we'll go from car to car until we hit the front of the train. And then we'll hop off. And then we just keep going." Gabriel says.

-"Look out guys." Negan says and tries to pry the door open with his crowbar.

-------------------------------------

-"On my count three, two, one." Frost says as, him, Duncan, and Negan pry open the door.

-"Why don't you guys handle that one? If you get tired out, we'll take over." Negan says.

-Banging starts but not from the walkers it's in a rhythm.

-"Is that the roof?" Alden asks.

-"Could be walkers." Negan suggests.

-"Shhh!" Gabriel says and it starts again.

-"It's below us. It's morse code. It's SOS." Alden says.

-Duncan opens the trap door on the bottom of the train car and Maggie comes up.

-She stares at Negan, walks over to him and hits him across the face with her gun.

-"I slipped. He saw, and he left me to die." Maggie says explaining the situation.

-"Yeah. Okay so what?" Negan says as he gets back up.

-"You're just admitting to it." I say angrily.

-"You tried to kill her." Alden says.

-"No, she was in trouble. I didn't help. There is a big difference." Negan says.

-Duncan grabs Negan and pins him to the wall.