NEW BOOK IDEA!

OKAY SO BASICALLY IK NOT ALOT OF YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY READ THIS BUT I HAVE A NEW BOOK IDEA!

since I don't really write much anymore, the updates are going to be slow like the rewrite of undying love but yeah. I'm going to try my best but also keep in mind that I have school, homework, mental health and other projects that I need to do :)

okay, enough stalling. I made this idea towards the middle/endish of last year. it's a gay murder book. so it's going to be more like thriller than horror and also comedy. I'm not sure if it's actually going to work bc I originally wanted to make it into some kind of movie.

plot of the book below just in case you don't want it spoiled or smt

the plot of the book is of this girl named Loreali (She/Her) thats in the last lesson of college entirely so she's all grown up. but she's in love with her roommate named Callisto (She/They) or Calli for short. Loreali is the stereotype lesbian or smt so like cottage core shit. but yeah, it's the last lesson and before the lesson starts, some dude named Max (He/Him) sits next to Loreali bc she's alone since none of her friends came in that lesson idk. but Max introduces himself and tries to be Loreali's 'friend', with the intention of getting information off of her and tell it to his best friend named Flynn (He/Him). Flynn is the murder and chose Loreali as his target. but since he's a hopeless romantic loser, he falls in love with Loreali when Max tells him about her. after collage, Loreali and Calli lose contact somehow so that brings Loreali to kinda stay friends with Max. Max introduces her to Flynn so they're a trio. shit happens like them going to a beach and someone flirts with either Loreali or Flynn and Flynn takes them to a random beach house to kill them. and he says that they got scared of his dick or some shit. so while they're all hanging out, Flynn is killing people so there's a lot of news reports. Loreali and Callisto meet each other again bc they work in the same place. they both agree to restart their friendship and take things slow (they both like one another). Max finds out so he tells Flynn and Flynn gets mad. Flynn breaks into Callisto's apartment to see them high and she offers him some drugs. they both get high and he's like "oh shit, I'm supposed to kill you" and just kills them. Flynn finally gets caught and gets arrested. Loreali and Max had to watch his electric chair thingy (I forgot how to spell). Loreali is even more upset bc she figured out that the love of her life (calli) died and now one of her best friends. Max is very upset and blames Loreali and using the excuse "if you weren't so blind and knew he loved you, then he wouldn't have died!" or smt. After a lot of pressure and Loreali losing both her friends, she kills herself. BUT IT STILL CONTINUES! Flynn and Loreali come back as ghosts. Flynn is acting like dick and starts whispering to Max that it's his fault that he and Loreali died. Loreali is a very forgiving character and tries to stop Flynn and she swears for the first time. she gets shocked that she actually swore and Flynn is able to get Max to blame himself. Max creates a bomb and kills himself (kinda sounds like JD...). BUT HE ADMITS AT THE END THAT HE ACTUALLY LOVED FLYNN ALL THAT TIME! SO HE WAS I LOVE WITH FLYNN YET STILL HELPED HIM TRY TO DATE LOREALI!

anyway me explaining the plot is over. it's really long but I think it's pretty cool. idk if I'm actually going to make it into a book but if you do or if you make a movie or something with it, please credit me and also message me so I can tell you the rest of the scenes and how the main characters act. and also the side characters! have a great day! (I'll also be posting this on my other popular book so if you read this, you don't need to go reread it on the other)