chapter 53

author pov:

silence was the only thing that was left once they read the note. Y/N's eyes widened at the language and the format of the written letter. the voices got louder and louder. all of them slowly started to jumble into one another.

'what the hell?!'
'simpbur'
'hot'
'that's fucking creepy'

that was what all the voices would say. or something along those lines. but one stood out to the person that sat on the grass.

'who's that behind you?'

before Y/N was able to turn around to see what the voice meant, they were grabbed my the waist and a hand covered their sight.

Y/N pov:

my body was frozen once I felt the cold hands wrap around me. they also covered my eyes with their other hand that wasn't holding me still. my breathing hitched once they brought their head right next to my neck.

the warm breath that they put on my skin wasn't helping me while I tried to struggle out of this unknown person's arms. the person tightened their grip once I started to move. it was practically sufficating me. all of the air from my body was slowly being drained.

"stop struggling. you're fine. just listen."
their voice was unrecognisable to me. it was neither soft nor rough. even though I couldn't see them, I knew that they were smiling once I stopped struggling in their grip.

"good. now listen close because I don't have much time. if you want to stay safe, I would recomend to stay away from BadBoyHalo, Antfrost, Punz, Ponk, Hannahxxrose, and Skeppy. get away from the blood vines. last thing, go to **** at 8am sharp. how about you ask lucky about some names Karl."

once they finished talking, my eyes slowly grew heavy. before I knew it, everything just went black.

***

I woke up, gasping for air.
"Y/N, mate, calm down. you just woke up after being unconscious for almost a month."
philza said with worry lacing his voice.
"w-where am I? where is lucky? where is everyone? who was that?"
I exploded with questions. it seems that I said it too fast since Phil didn't even know what I was saying.

"calm down. ask me the questions one at a time."
"is tommy safe? did I save him?"
"yeah, somehow you saved the whole of L'manburg but got badly injured while doing so."

"then where am I? and where is lucky? I need to talk to her."
I said with a sigh, finally calming down a bit.
"you're in your bedroom. we didn't let anyone visit you when you were unconscious. I didn't want people crouding around you everyday. and lucky's out with ranboo. she should be coming back soon."

just on cue, the front door was opened and closed again. then footsteps came closer and closer to my door. she opened the door to see me, sitting up and awake in my bed.

"looks like someone's awake."
she chuckled a little.
"I'll let you guys talk for a bit. Y/N said she wanted to talk to you anyways."

after he finished his sentence, he got up and left the room, leaving me and lucky to talk.
"good to see you're finally awake. what did you want to talk about?"
"I had a weird dream. for some reason no one was there but me. then there was a jukebox playing a song. and some random items on the jukebox but the really weird part is when I was just about to close me eyes, someone grabbed me. they started talking about not trusting a few people, stay away from these vines called blood vines and to visit someone called Karl at ****. they said to see Karl at 8am sharp. who is Karl?"

lucky stayed silent for a second.
"what did they look like?"
she asked.
"im not sure. they covered my eyes. but their voice wasn't soft or rough. I've never heard of them before."
she sighed at my comment. lucky seemed pretty disappointed.
"I didn't you to know about him. not like this at least. now c'mon, get changed. its almost 8am and its not too far away from here."

confusion covered my face but she left before I could ask what she meant. at least I got privacy.

***

I just got changed into a casual outfit. lucky was waiting outside.
"now let's go. we might need to rush since you took so damn long."
once again, before I could protest, she grabbed my wrist and started to run outside. I was tripping behind her since she was going so fast.

but the shadows like person wasn't wrong when they said it wasn't far. in about ten minutes, we were already there. a bot stood in the middle of the cleared out spruce forest.

"Karl. did he send you here?"
the boy named Karl turned around.
"yeah, he sent me. he said I needed to see someone called 'Y/N'?"

there stood a boy with brown hair. he had hazel eyes that perfectly matched with his hair. his hand was on his goggles that now sat on his head and not his eyes. the boy wore a pastel hoodie. one that looked very familiar to me. Karl's hands were covered with mismatched fingerless gloves. one was purple while the other was green. it was also the same for his converses he wore.

once looking back to his face, I saw he wore a little plaster on his nose and he had a spiral earing that was also imprented on his hoodie.

my eyes widen once I saw the pattern. I quickly looked into my bag that I brought with me. I mean, I always bring my book with me. but it was the exact same pattern.

they were both busy talking until lucky brought me into the conversation they were having.
"so yeah, this is Y/N."
he quickly pulled out a book that looked the same as mine. After flipping through a few pages, he looked back up to me.

"oh! I've seen you before!"
"where did you get that book?"
I asked out of the blue.
"well, I document a lot of things in here."
"like stories? with characters that act and look similar to the people in the SMP?"
he looked at me, stunned. I quickly pulled out my book and showed it to him.
"I randomly found it when I was apart of the old L'manburg. when Wilbur was in power."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I'm just drained from all of mine. my brain won't work anymore.

byeeeee! have a great rest of your day!