chapter 68

a few days ago a random person walked up to me and my brother at the bus stop when we were trying to get home. they said 'young love' and walked away. I was dying inside.

I just searched for an hour for my glasses. this is problems with ADHD.

my mind was wandering to many thing. until the idea of my house popped up. when I went to live by myself to get away from dream, I had a little house.

I walked back to the wooden structure. there was a few vines called 'blood vines'. they've been all over the place. lucky says not to touch them. they can control people.
'Y/N. I need yo tell you something. there has been red vines called' blood vines' around the sever. don't touch them. they are able to manipulate you and control you.'

I walker towards the house and touched the wood that wasn't infested yet. as I stood there, the vines almost instantly tried to wrap around my legs.

everything inside was still the same. dust and vines were also there. why did I even want to go here? to burn it of course! this place has no use and is infested. why keep it when I'm living with lucky and I can't take care of it?

***

the house was now covered in oil. every inch that I could get. I walked over to the stove and turned it on. the fire blasted, slightly burning my hand.
"fuck.."
I mumble and leave the house. I've never been the one inside a structure when it's burning to ash. it is pretty mesmerising.

the cold air blasted my face when I opened the heavy door. I was lucky to not get burned alive since the door was harder to open.

the screaching and crackling from the fires were peaceful. it reminded me of the older days. me and sapnap would set something on fire or watch a natural forest fire. and don't get me started when Tommy would sometimes burn down a village because he could. and also technoblade..when he would burn down nations..

DreamXD pov:

someone's aura changed dramatically. it was so cheerful and happy to a sad and depressing mood. I was walking with lucky and she could see me tence due to this.

"what's wrong?"
"someone's aura changed drastically."
she looked up ahead and saw some smoke.
"I think it's time you get to know them. let's go!"
"who is-"
I got cut off due to her dragging me away.

Y/N pov:

"Y/N!"
the voice of lucky's echod through my ears. I turned around to indeed see lucky.
"what are you doing here? shouldn't you be with Philza?"
I asked her but she shook her head.
"I want you to meet someone!"
a huge grin was on her face. it was like a kid on Christmas day.

a tall person ascended from the darkness. I know that sounds weird but that is literally what he did!

he wore a green cloak with gold rimming the edges. Two halo rings were flowing above his head and a pair of wings were also attached to his head. Two huge, white wings were also behind him. it kinda reminds me of philza's.

he wore a white mask that also reminded me of dream's. but his has a hude 'XD' instead of a smile. his hair was covered by his green hood.

I looked over at lucky. she knew exactly what I was going to ask.
"Y/N, don't.."
she mumbled.
"Y/N, yes."
I mumbled back and tried to get her to agree. she shook her head in disappointment.

"why the fuck are you bold. lookin' like a dream wanna be."
"Y/N!"
"I'M NOT WRONG!"

***

let's just say it didn't end well. lucky chased me around while XD was confused.
"now! introduce yourself properly, Y/N."
"why do I need to go first?"
"because you called him a dream wanna be!"
we acted like sisters. that's what people would say. that's what the voices would say. and sometimes I couldn't agree more.

"̶̧̦͑͋͌̊̌̓̚͜͝ͅw̵̘̮̜̪͕̪̮̝͆̌̇̾͛̑̉͋ḧ̴̢̫̯̰̫̗̰́̄̂̑͛̃̂̕ö̷̢͚̹̬̤̔͗̈́̕'̴̤̘͙̺̦̦̐̆͋͗̾̎̚͝s̸̡̠̺͓̫̞̀̔͛̌̌ ̵̗̟̼̈̾̉̊͜d̴̺̝̺̦̄͆̀̈̊͐ŗ̵̧̡͓͕͍͊̅ͅe̷͉̍̍ȁ̴̲̈́͗m̸̠͎͉͓͙̄̾͠?̴̡̖̮̖̳̼̖̓̂̅"̸̼̺̼̤̝͉̋̄́̾̒͊̌͝ͅ ̶̛̛̯̜̞͚͓̀̀͆̈́̕

"Sir. what in the Jesus did you just fucking say? I don't speak dream stan wanna be!"
he cleared his throat.
"who's dream, mortal?"
I turned over to lucky.
"you wanted me to see this. a fucking cosplayer? he speaks gibberish! calling me a fucking mortal now!"

"he's a fucking god!"
"so what? he just goes around, calling people mortals because he's a god?!"
"can both you shut up. lucky, this mortal is annoying. why did you want me to see them."
"they aren't usually this annoying! just wrong timing and day! I mean, they did recently get revived. that might be missing them up.."

I wanted to speak but I couldn't. lucky did seem like she was freaking out a lot. After they had a random conversation about me, they walked away. apparently they plan on seeing me another day since I was being 'too annoying and chaotic'. it's not my fault that I don't want to see ANYTHING related to dream!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hold shit I'm tired. it took me an hour to write this! now I'm just going to go to sleep. probably read instead because I'm weird!

<3byeee! love youuuuuu!<33333333