chapter 40

TW:Swearing

"what's going on?!"

the three looked at me once I spoke. tubbo stood behind Tommy while dream was in front of Tommy.

"well your friend here decided to burn down George's House!"
dream shouted. I guess he was mad. I looked at Tommy with a shocked face. I didn't expect dream to be this mad. Tommy looked at me with fear in his eyes. I couldn't just let him take the punishment. I was also included and plus, he's just a child!

"and how did you know it was him!?"
"who else would it have been, y/n?"
"it was me! I burned down George's House. I did it. I should be taking the punishment, not Tommy!"

Tommy looked at me in shock. dream did the same but it quickly turned into anger.
"why the fuck would you burn down his house? he's your fucking friend!"
"to get the stupid discs back!"

it was silent once I answered dream. there was a bit more arguing and then dream asked tubbo to talk with him privately. once they came back, I had a bad feeling about this.

"Tommy, when I became president, I just wanted peace and the best for this country. me and dream has realised that exiling you is the best option."
Tommy was about to speak but was interrupted by me.

"tubbo you have to be fucking kidding me! he's your best friend! and he's just a fucking child! I'll take his place. I'll be the one exiled, not Tommy."

"but it isn't your fault, y/n. you didn't do it. and if we don't, we would go to war with dream again and Tommy would just do it again!"

"so! you guys would do anything for each other. what happened to that? Tommy would always protect you,and you repay him like this? when schlatt, your father, was in control of this shitty country, he fucking exiled Tommy. and where did that go to? it lead to Wilbur going insane and killing himself while also almost killing everyone else. when schlatt was in control, he made technoblade shoot you. who was there to save you? TOMMY! TOMMY WAS ALWAYS THERE! why can't you just do the same?"

tears ran down my eyes. I didn't want Tommy to be exiled again. it wasn't his fault. he's literally just a child. he doesn't know what's right anymore.

"me and tubbo already agreed. let's go Tommy."
dream grabbed Tommy's wrist and pulled him away. I tried to stop them but couldn't. I was dragged back by tubbo.

"get your hands off me! don't fucking touch me! you fucking betrayed your best friend!"
he instantly took his ands off me. a sad look covered his face. tears still streamed down my face.

"you fucking discust me, tubbo"
and with that, I walked back home. I didn't want to see him and his stupid country. L'manburg was fucking amazing before Wilbur let a fucking child have control over it.

maybe I just needed sleep. but now I need to avoid everyone from L'manburg. I didn't want to see them anymore. Well ranboo is an exception I guess. lucky likes to hang around him and he's nice. but his stupid husband is insane.

***

as I waited for lucky to come back, I laid on my bed, thinking about life.

I lost everyone that I loved. I loved Wilbur but now he's dead. I can only see ghostbur but I don't even know where he is.

I lost technoblade. the person I loved. he doesn't even have an alive ghost so I can't see nor talk to him.